Coolum Beach House is the ideal location for your beachside holiday, its your comfortable and spacious home away from home.
The house has two separate living areas - each with it's own TV and DVD player - so there’s plenty of room for everyone to relax. You can choose to enjoy your meals in the air-conditioned living area looking out to the tropical garden and pool, or in the outdoor entertaining area which has timber outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
The backyard is fully fenced for your precious kids and pets, and includes a large pool with shade sail.
We are an easy 10 minute walk to gourmet cafes, Coles, and beachfront shops, and 12 minute walk to the beach. It is the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
- Unlimited high speed NBN Wifi
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the larger lounge/dining, and two of the generous sized bedrooms, as well as ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms.
- The spacious main lounge area has a HD digital LCD TV and DVD player. Second lounge area has a HD digital LCD TV, DVD player and CD music system with MP3/iPod connectivity.
- There are a selection of DVDs, books and board games, and a table tennis table to enjoy during your stay.
- Indoor and outdoor dining tables with seating for six
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave
- Master bedroom with KING bed, wardrobe, private ensuite, and air conditioning
- Second bedroom with QS bed, wardrobe, and air conditioning
- Third bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Hair dryers for both bathrooms
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Fenced pool area is viewable from the main lounge/dining area
- Double lock-up garage for guest use
- Fresh towels and linen provided, including pillows, blankets, doonas, and mattress protectors
We welcome well behaved pets. Well behaved dogs are allowed inside the house on their own beds. Dogs are not allowed in the carpeted bedrooms or on the furniture or rugs. When the owners are not in attendance dogs must be kept outside, where there is an outdoor dog bed and dog house provided for their comfort.
We regret that this property is not available for Schoolies bookings, weddings, or functions. As we are in a residential area, we ask that you consider our neighbours and keep outside noise to a minimum in the evening.
- We welcome your enquiries via the 'Send A Message' facility on our page. We will be prompt in our reply.
- Rates are based on a 2 to 6 guest stay.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am.
~ Local Attractions ~
Coolum Beach is ideal for swimming and surfing and is patrolled all year round. Harry's House is a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to the dog-friendly beach area at Stumer's Creek. The shops and restaurants of Hastings Street, Noosa are a 20 minute drive away.
While you are on the Sunshine Coast, you can travel to nearby Eumundi for the famous markets, have an adventure at Australia Zoo, view the beautiful marine life at Under Water World, or spend the day in the Montville Hinterland either bush walking or browsing the many craft stores. Whale watching season is July to October from the beach, headlands or on tour boats.
There are daily direct flights into the Sunshine Coast Airport to and from Sydney and Melbourne. We are an easy 90 minute drive from Queensland's capital city Brisbane.