Warming fireplace at Bellthorpe Stays
Waterfalls and rainforest at Bellthorpe…
Bellthorpe Cottage and Bellthorpe Stays
Take a fresh air walk at Bellthorpe Stays
Beautifully timbered interior of…
Bellthorpe Cottage is nestled in lush,…
The top waterfall in peak flow
Rainforest Birds at Bellthorpe Stays
One of the locals
Waterfalls a plenty!
Spring and Summer is Birdwing Butterfly…
Rainforest At Bellthorpe Stays
Fungi proliferates after good rains
Now who's a pretty fella?
Relax on the spacious deck at Bellthorpe…
Moist mossy growth, deep in the rainforest
Wide verandas to soak in the world around…
Enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Bellthorpe
Waterfalls at Bellthorpe Cottage
A great variety of birds here
Pristine rainforest in the neighbouring…
Self contained timber Cottage in a rural setting: Rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks, birds, wildlife, farmstay, next to National Park. Relaxing. Over 400 acres.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE - Natures Retreat
* Fantastic time of the year to be here!
* For Singles, Couples, Friends, up to 3 people.
* Standard weekend tariff $380 (2 people, 2 nights).
* Mid year weekend tariff $440 (2 people, 2 nights) June to October
* Mid week (Monday to Thursday) get 25% off.
* Extra persons, $35 per person per night.
* Self catering or meals arranged in advance
* Cool mountain breezes
* Furnished, well equipped kitchen
* Timber cottage on 400 acres
* 1 x queen bed (electric blanket in winter); 1 x single bed (separate room)
* linen included
* log fire
* wide verandahs, big windows, farm views
* Pets allowed by prior arrangement (no cats - ever)
* Farm setting surrounded by forest.
* Rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks on the property
* Plenty of birds
* Bellthorpe National Park next door.
* Maleny and Woodford both just under half hour away.
* "Brandon's Mill" and old forestry station up the road.
* Close to State Forest recreational tracks (Mountain Bikes, horse trails, 4WD)
* Peaceful, quiet, cosy.
- "BELLTHORPE COTTAGE" is part of Bellthorpe Stays.
- Gift vouchers available.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE: Easy to take it Easy!
Enjoy the Surroundings
Get away from the crowds! Get into the country! Get into relax mode!
Located just over an hour from Brisbane in the lush, leafy area of Bellthorpe, the cottage is nestled in the green hills on a working farm, complete with its own rainforest, waterfall and resident wildlife.
With 120 peaceful acres, the timber cottage is a great place to get away from it all and take in the atmosphere. Accommodation in the cottage is self catering with wide verandahs, a well equipped kitchen, queen size bed, single bed in a separate room, wood heater. If you prefer, meals can be ordered with advance notice.
Check out the wild life, discover the rainforest, take in the sounds of nature, rest at the waterfalls, take a walk around and explore, tour the district or just sit back and relax, but whatever you do, you'll enjoy the surroundings.
At Bellthorpe, in the hills, between Maleny and Woodford, Queensland.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE Easy to take it Easy!
Farming to Retreat
Over 100 years ago, about half the property was opened up to become a dairy farm until some 25 years ago when beef cattle became the main agricultural pursuit. The remaining half is natural rainforest and ajoins Bellthorpe National Park. The property is now a hide away retreat, well away from the hussle and bussle of city life.
Walking tracks on the farm will take you through the paddocks, to the creek, rainforest, waterfall, Bellthorpe National Park boundary and to glimpses of the Mary Valley. All this and you are only just over an hour from Brisbane and half an hour to Maleny.
Great little waterfalls – and on the property. We’ll be back! David and Judy, Sydney.
An amazing place to stay, beautiful cottage and awesome nature walks on the property! Was great to find a place that allowed my dog to stay too. Perfect! Sarah, Brisbane
Absolutely what we needed. No distractions, just peace and quiet. Hope to visit again. Donna, Beerwah Qld
The surrounding area is perfect for an adventure enthusiast. We spent both days off 4WDing through Bellthorpe National Park. Thanks again for such a fantastic weekend away. Nikki Brisbane
The property is absolutely gorgeous with splendid rainforests and views surrounding the location. The cottage provided everything we needed and very comfortable, clean and cosy; and our hosts were so lovely, courteous. Thanks again Wendy and Dave for such a pleasant stay! Matt and Pat, Bundaberg.
Bellthorpe Cottage exceeded our every expectation. The peace and quiet and tranquillity of the area amazing. We loved the local birdlife and exploring the local forests on our mountain bikes. We just wish it could have been longer. - Brad and Beth, NSW
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE: Easy to take it Easy!
- Pets allowed, Eco-Friendly
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Games, Stereo, Parking, Books, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan