BELLTHORPE STAYS - Natures Retreat.
Waterfalls, Birds, Rainforest, Walking tracks, Views; Quiet, relaxing; self-contained.
- Brilliant time of the year to be here
- Cabins for Singles, Couples, Family, Friends or Groups.
- Standard weekend tariff 2 people, 2 nights, $440 per Cabin.
- Mid year weekend 2 people, 2 nights, $480 per Cabin.
- Mid week discount Monday to Thursday get 25 off, not Public Holidays, Xmas to NY
- Extra person, $35 per person per night.
- Last minute discounts except 1 night stays.
- Self catering; well equipped kitchen
- Cool mountain breezes
- Quiet, private and very relaxing.
- Warm log fire.
- Private verandah with views into the wilderness;
- Gas BBQ.
- Furnished, TV, DVD, blue tooth stereo, lounge, washing machine except Cottage
- Variety of bedroom setups to suit your needs: B1 = queen bed; B2 = single bed/s or alternatively queen bed.
- Linen included in price.
- Magical rainforest.
- Joins Bellthorpe National Park,
- Plenty of birds,
- Cool mountain breezes
- over 400 acres to explore,
- just under half hour to Maleny or Woodford, bring your food
- Private access to walking tracks and waterfalls on the property.
- Not far from State Forest recreational tracks Horses, Mountain Bikes, 4WD
Located not far from Maleny in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland, is the tranquil leafy locality of Bellthorpe. Here, you will find Bellthorpe Stays, surrounded by the richness of sub-tropical rainforest with all of its resident wildlife including the majestic Rifle birds, the colourful Wompoo pigeons, inquisitive Bowers birds, and playful Robins and Wrens. The 400 acre property is ideally located next to the Bellthorpe National Park.
We have four Cabins a one-bedroom Cottage and three two-bedroom Cabins spread across the centre of the property. Bellthorpe Stays is a great place to get away from it all and take in the relaxing atmosphere. Accommodation in the Cabins is self catering for singles, couples, family or friends from one to 5 people plus extras. The Cabins have wide decks with great views into the wilderness, a well equipped kitchen, wood heater and access to our private waterfalls and walking tracks.
Check out the wild life and amazing variety of birds; discover the rainforest; take in the sounds of nature; nestle up in front of the fire; catch the cool mountain breezes; take a walk around and explore; tour the district or just sit back and relax: but whatever you do, you'll enjoy the surroundings.
The birds will flutter around the rainforest near the Cabins and some will come up nearby to check out the day's events. This is a wonderful place to be and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
Whatever you do, you'll be able to relax, refresh and recharge yourself
From the GUEST BOOK
: What a beautiful relaxing couple of days with the birds as our companions. Josephine, Toowoomba.
: A wonderful, adventurous, educational place for the children. Roos family, Brisbane.
: Thank you for sharing your little bit of heaven on earth with us. Trevor and Margaret, Toowoomba.
: This was a great escape for us 4 crazy ladies. Thank you David and Wendy for such a great place to stay. The Ladies Reunion, NSW
: Grazie Merci We had a lovely time Stenano and friends, Italy, France, Australia.
: What a beautiful property, thanks for sharing. Jada and family and friends, Brazil, Australia.
: This is such a contrast to the hustle and bustle of city life. Its perfectly natural and beautiful. Li family, Australia and China.
: No husbands, no kids, no computers ..... what a joy, what a retreat Just perfect. Ladies weekend escape. Brisbane.
: So peaceful, so relaxing - thank you Amanda and Bruce, Brisbane
: Loved the waterfalls, loved the rainforest, loved the tranquillity. Rob and Janice, Buderim, Qld