This stunning four-bedroom home, with separate self-contained studio and a multi-purpose room which can double as a sixth-bedroom, is located beachfront in beautiful Marcoola. This house can accommodate up to 12 guests and is located in a very quiet residential street. The home backs right onto the dune reserve with an easy stroll to the lovely white sandy beach beyond.
The main house overlooks the stunning beach reserve with large floor to ceiling sliding-doors. The light coming in fills the home with warmth and gives it that special relaxed beach-lifestyle fell. The ground floor has all of the living spaces, kitchen and laundry & powder room. The four bedrooms and the master bedroom are all on the second level. There is a north facing courtyard and also a stunning solar heated pool, with casual outdoor-lounges and a BBQ making this a great place to chill and relax. The fully fenced yard is pet friendly - on application.
At the front of the property there is a self-contained studio with its own private access. Opposite the studio is a multi-purpose TV-room with a queen-size fold out couch for those two extra guests.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Main House - all bedrooms are upstairs:
• Master Bedroom - king size bed and ensuite with free standing bath & shower
• 2nd bedroom - 2 king single beds
• 3rd bedroom - 2 long singles default or king bed on request
• 4th bedroom - 1 king bed default or 2 long singles on request
• Main bathroom with shower & toilet
• Powder room on ground floor
• King bed default or 2 long singles
• Bathroom, shower and toilet
• Queen fold out couch folded up by default
Above bed configuration is the default, request to change the configuration must be made at the time of booking.
Modern galley-style kitchen with lovely white stone-top benches, a 6 burner gas stove-top, a double oven, dishwasher, separate drinks fridge, a pod coffee machine and milk frother.
LIVING AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS
Stunning high ceilings & polished concrete floors - floor to ceiling glass-doors that can be opened up all the way and merge together all the indoor and outdoor living spaces. The open-plan design incorporates: kitchen with breakfast bench seating, the dining and the lounge room with a big comfy couch that overlooks the pool area & nature reserve.
The multi-purpose TV room is completely separate from the main house, providing a great space for the kids to watch TV or can be an additional bedroom - if required. The separate studio is self-contained with its own kitchenette, a lounge TV and dining area for two.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Expressi pod coffee machine Aldi
- Separate drinks fridge
- Front loader washer & dryer
- 55" smart TV in lounge room
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Selection of DVD's all ages
- Ceiling fans
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Beach umbrella
- Fully-fenced pet-friendly yard - on application
- Double lock-up garage
- Surfboard and Boogieboard
- Beach toys
- 2 Adult and 2 Children Camping Chairs
- Fishing Equipment
- 2 Adult bikes
- Yamaha Sound system tablet and phone compatible
- Variety of Books
- 40" smart TV & DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette 2
- Stove top and oven
MPR - TV ROOM
- 55" Smart TV & DVD player
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 12 guests only
- Standard pet fee $80
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Rates after Jan 2018 will vary from 2017 pricing - please ask for a quote
- Bond $1,500
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CALENDAR IS NOT LIVE. PLEASE SEND THROUGH A REQUEST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR REQUIRED DATES.