The Art House is a very spacious, 4 bedroom house that accommodates up to 10 people. Ideal for a roomy couple’s romantic getaway or a family or 2 to enjoy. Property features include 2 living areas, swimming pool, indoor wet bar, BBQ facilities, office, 2 flat screen TVs, 2 fully fenced and secure yards. Pet Friendly. Free WiFi.
The Art House is central to plenty of locations you can easily take a short walk or bike ride. There is also plenty of parking for up to 4 cars.
* 2Kms to The Sunshine Plaza – over 120 speciality shops
* 2Kms to the new dining hub of the Sunshine Coast – Ocean Street
* 1.5Kms to Maroochy Homemaker Centre, Harvey Norman, Domain, Joyce Mayne and other speciality retail outlets
* 10 minute walk to wises road food outlets – Supermarket, Bakery, Subway, Post Office and other retailers
* 8 minutes to Fisherman’s Road Markets / Cotton Tree Markets – Open on weekends
* 2 minute walk to the park with new children’s playground facilities
* 2 minute walk to Maroochydore Rugby League Club
* 3 minute walk to forest walking track and bird watching, 8 mins to Buderim Falls
* 6 minutes to beaches – Alexandra Headland & Mooloolaba
* 8 minutes to Maroochydore River and Cotton Tree
* Maroochydore RSL and Alexandra Surf Club courtesy bus offer pickups / drop offs free of charge
* 1 minute drive off the Sunshine Motorway
* 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport
* Quiet street location
Relax by the pool with a wine or beer
The house caters for up to 12 people. There are 4 bedrooms, 1 x KB, 1 x QB, 1 x DB, 3 x Single Beds, 1 x Futon, 1 x Sofa Bed. Free wifi and office set up - simply plug in your laptop. There are also 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the mod cons you could ask for including dishwasher, microwave, dinnerware, cutlery, paper towel, cooking oil, chux, dish washing powder, sauces etc. There is also a spare beer fridge located in the back sun room so you don’t have to move far from the pool to grab another cold one!
Guests are also provided with the following provisions to help them settle in and enjoy their stay: salt and pepper, oil, tomato sauce and toiletries including soap and toilet paper, etc.
The Art House is named due to the large collection of hand painted art and canvas prints that line the walls.
The massive sun room entertainment area is where you will most likely spend most of your time. It has a large outdoor setting seating 8 people, compete with lazy Susanne and overlooks the pool. In the side yard there are 2 deck chairs to stretch out on and have some privacy and in the back yard there is a high table, bar setting and BBQ facilities.
The BBQ area overlooks the back yard and swimming pool so you can easily keep an eye on pets or children whilst cooking or relaxing by the pool. However, it is the night time that brings this area of the home to life, fairy lights and solar lights are draped from each corner and come to life at night to create a tranquil atmosphere for a relaxed getaway or night times summer dip in the pool!
The Art House supplies blankets, pillows, bath towels, tea towels, bath mats and hand towels. Guest need to bring their own linen or we can recommend a linen hire company for you.
Your beloved pooch hasn't been forgotten either. Both yards are fully fenced so your four legged friend is safe to explore the surrounds and perhaps bury a bone or two. There is a fantastic dog park that is only 8 minutes away which caters for both small and large dogs with separate socialising areas. There are also plenty of dog-friendly beaches close by. We recommend Mudjimba beach to take the dogs. It’s where the locals go and there is kms of beach for your pooch to explore, plus a fabulous view of the ocean and Maroochydore river.
This is the ideal retreat for couples, groups or family getaways. Unfortunately we don’t allow end of school celebrations, parties and function bookings.
Guest Access: Full access to the whole property. Shed and two cubbords are locked which is storage for owners belongings.
Tourist Attractions on the Sunshine Coast
Most of the major tourist attractions nearby are:-
- Underwater World and The Wharf Mooloolaba
- The Big Pineapple
- The Ginger Factory
- Aussie World Family Fun Park
- Big Kart Track
- Bellingham Maze
- Mooloolaba Harbor River Canal Cruise
- Eumundi Markets – A fantastic place to buy organic and gourmet foods as well as that unique Christmas present
- Opals Down Under
- The Ettamogah Pub
- Malany Dairies
- Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo.