Welcome to MaroochyVilla Maroochydore Previously known as NovoVilla
Home away from home with a holiday atmosphere, affordable and close to Maroochy River and Chamber Island with playground facilities on the island. Access to the island is via a foot bridge. There are a lot of nice little spots along Maroochy river to have a bbq or just sit back and enjoy the views.
Maroochyvilla is an attractive, fully self-contained, self- catering, spacious 2-bedroom holiday villa with a double carport.
It is one of six units in a quiet complex. The attractively decorated unit has air-conditioned lounge kitchen area and separate air conditioners in the two bedrooms along with ceiling fans. Clean and tastefully furnished to present a cheerful, trendy holiday mood, it contains all linen, utensils and appliances to give you an affordable holiday with the comforts of home.
Full kitchen with fan-forced oven, hotplates, range hood, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, coffee & tea making facilities.
Comfortable separate living areas and dining space
Family sized bathroom, 2 shower facilities. Separate toilet. Hair-dryer provided.
Laundry with automatic washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
TV'S, CD/DVD - A number of DVDs are available in the unit.
Porta-cot and High Chair.
Private, courtyard area at rear with double gates that you can open onto a semi private larger grass area behind some hedge bushes and Trellis.
Maroochydore is an ideal location for visiting the Sunshine Coast and hinterland.
Only 1 hour from Brisbane Airport and 10 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport.
It is in a convenient holiday position close to the Maroochy River, beaches and shopping. There is easy access to the Sunshine Coast airport, public transport and regular commuter services to Brisbane.
All the attractions of the Sunshine Coast and hinterland are within an easy day trip for holiday sightseeing and information is available at Swan Boat Hire for many of the Maroochydore attractions. Visit Australia Zoo, Underwater World, Aussie World, Ginger Factory or the rainforest and lakeside resorts at Montville, or just take a picnic down to the Maroochy River at sunset, swim and enjoy the pelicans and parrots. Taste the relaxed, casual lifestyle of the river and beaches or enjoy the excitement of Maroochydore at night with its array of clubs, theatres and dining venues all close by. If Art and Craft is your interest, visit the Eumundi Markets and the Art Galleries at Maroochydore, Noosa and Mooloolaba as well as the hinterland art and craft centres of Maleny and Montville. Brisbane airport is just over an hour's drive south and the Sunshine Coast airport is situated about 8km away. There are also regular bus services to airports and other centres on the Sunshine Coast. Come and experience the Maroochydore lifestyle at its best, from the convenience of your own, private and affordable, self-contained holiday unit.
Note there is a porta cot and trundle beds available if needed. The limit in this unit is usually up to four adults. If you are a family with more than two children, please contact me regarding possible accommodation arrangements.
Activities or relaxation is your choice.
Why stay at Maroochyvilla Maroochydore?
Arriving from Overseas?
• Easy connections from Brisbane International Airport or Sunshine Coast Airport.
• A Taste of real Australia – sunny beaches, beautiful forest hinterland, Australia Zoo’s famous animal icons.
• Home comforts all supplied and friendly welcome ready, just for you.
Attending a Wedding?
• Maroochyvilla can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
• Extra shower for everyone to be ready on time.
• Ground floor Villa Unit with off-street parking.
• Central position about 30 minutes drive from anywhere on the Sunshine Coast.
• Take the bus from Brisbane if you don’t have a car, public transport is just around the corner. Car hire available nearby with delivery or drop off to the airport.
• Meet up and shop at Sunshine Plaza or get together at one of the many restaurants or bars close by.
• Take the whole family – Maroochyvilla can accommodate up to 4 people with possible arrangements if you have more than two children.
• Walk to Chambers Island for a barbecue, kids will love the shady playground.
• Hire a barbecue boat for up to 16 people and catch your fish while catching up with relations – all water sports hire is just around the corner.
Just a Relaxing Weekend?
• Safe walks along the idyllic Maroochy River at dawn and sunset.
• Quiet locality out of the tourist hub but close to all attractions and facilities, takeaways around the corner, plenty of world class golf courses to choose from.
• Everything supplied, just bring a suitcase and settle in to enjoy your break.
I want you to enjoy your visit and to come back every year