RATES QUOTED APPLY TO accompetfriendly STUDIO CABIN SLEEPING A COUPLE and young child. CONTACT AGENT FOR RATES FOR 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE sleeping 6 people.
NO Additional cleaner fees!
The longer you stay, the less you pay!
Add 10% to rates for new Stayz booking fee.
- River Access available from the front lawn!!!
- Friendly dogs & dog-lovers welcome.
- Nature and country living experience on the riverfront - yet only 10 minutes to Beaches & Sunshine Plaza!
- Almost private & exclusive use of riverfront gazebo & BBQ facilities !
- This property is all about the location - semi-rural yet close to shops & beaches.
- 4 acres of manicured paddocks for off-leash walks with your friendly dog.
- Fishing; kayaking; jetski & tinny access.
- Swim in the creek or BYO kayak to explore up river into the heart of Nambour town, through the semi rainforest teeming with wildlife!
- Take your tinny or jetski and make a day of it, down to the beach at Cotton Tree for arguably the best fish & chips on the coast at "The Boat Shed" or head to the Waterfront Hotel mooring for lunch / or try out the new Big4 restaurant located further down the Petrie Creek!
- You're welcome to light the waterfront bonfire and bbq on the wood fire or gas bbq at the gazebo. (wheelbarrow loads of timber available for purchase on site or BYO)
- The 2 bedroom Cottage sleeping 6 people (1x queen bed; 3x single beds & 1x sofa couch)
- The studio Cabin sleeps up to 3 people, (1x queen bed & single bed in one open plan room)
- Both cottage & cabin have reverse cylce air-conditioning & fans.
- The Cottage & Cabin are located next to each other, separated by a walk-way.
- Each has its own fenced yard for your dog.
- River view from the covered veranda.
- Carport parking now available!
- Our riverfront country style accommodation, with a touch of Colonial Africa about it, is always clean & comfortable, furnished with a mix of old & new, creating a homely feel, and ideal for visitors who appreciate the riverfront lifestyle without the maddening crowds!
- Targeted for guests who value the picturesque outdoors, as much as the accommodation itself.
- Many restaurants and cafes within an easy drive.
- Blankets & pillows are provided. Linen is available for hire. ($40 double / $20 single)
- Friendly dogs welcome that will not jump the fence! (1200mm fence height)
- Closest beach is at Mudjimba, an easy 10min drive, as is Cotton Tree Beach at Maroochydore. Sunshine Plaza is even closer - about 8 minutes, and everything else you might need, including restaurants and takeaways, are available in Nambour which is only 4 minutes away.
- Convenient for family of Nambour Hospital Patients to stay within 6 minutes from the hospital.
- Maroochydore Multisports Complex on the corner of Fishermans Rd & Bradman Ave, and Sunshine Castle in BliBli are a 5 min drive away.
- Famous Emundi Markets, Underwater World and other tourist attractions - all close by.
- Noosa and Caloundra beaches are a mere 25 minutes north and south.
- World Famous Australia Zoo is only 30 minutes away while the beautiful hinterland & Montville are just 20 minutes away.
- Great central location for a short Sunshine Coast visit!