RIVER PAWS - GROUND LEVEL is the perfect midweek budget escape for a family of 5 to explore all the amazing tourist attractions the Sunshine Coast offers, including:
Australia Zoo / Eumundi Markets / Ginger Factory / Nutworks / TopShots / Aussie World Amusment Centre / Underwater World / Sunshine Castle.......... not forgetting, argueably, the best beaches Queensland has to offer.
Lower level of this large house opposite the river, is available Mon - Fri only at a hugely discounted rate of $145 per night for 5 adults, when staying 4 nights during low season
2 or 3 night rates available on request
Stayz booking fees included in reservations made via this website - best rates direct from accompetfriendly.
More photos are available on the whole house page, River Paws on Maroochy which sleeps up to 17 guests is available over weekends, while the lower house is available midweek only for a maximum of 5 people sharing 2 bedrooms. no other guests staying upstairs midweek
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom; Kitchen and huge dining area with a comfy couch for movie nights, plus large patio downstairs with bbq.
Property is equipped with blankets & pillows and basic self-catering equipment.
BYO linen & towels. Linen hire is available -see contact details in terms & conditions
Bed configuration -
Downstairs: main bedroom = 1x queen & 1x single / second bedroom = 1x double.
No weddings, functions and no commercial enterprise allowed
Newly installed split-system AIR-CONDITIONER cools the entire ground level, plus ceiling fan in the main bedroom.
Water enthusiasts of all types will delight in the many features and activities available within easy reach when staying at this great Getaway Property
- Riverfront holiday house with views, 2 boat ramps closeby - one within sight
- Excellent Sports Team house with the Maroochy Multi-sports Centre literally at the back fence.
- Fisherman's dream location, popular "cod hole" fishing spot across the road
- Children's playgrounds and dog exercise area across the road.
- Space to park the boat or jetski.
- Grassed yard for kids & the dog.
- 3km Riverside, mostly shaded, walking/ cycling path opposite the house.
- Boat & Canoe hire + Fish & chips shop, close by.
- Caravan Park Convenience Store within 100m for bait & cold-drinks
- Maroochy River Cruise boat offering daily scenic & lunch cruises.
- Shoppers will love the variety and volume of shops to be discovered at the huge Sunshine Plaza and massive Homemakers Centres not far away.
- Waterfront Hotel within walking distance, offers daily specials.
- Restaurants & Takeaways of all varieties close by in Maroochydore CBD.
Celebrating a special occasion? - Consider MODERN GODDESS TABLE to provide the ultimate grazing table - see photo example - ask for MDT contact details for on-site set-up for your private celebration
Remember: accompetfriendly for best rates