3rd Night FREE when booking a 2 night weekend during low season
Midweek stays require minimum 3 night stay.
Availability inquiries required prior to reservation.
Huge house sleeps 17 people including children
Dining room seats 17 guests - Great House for family reunions; Sports groups; or other group gatherings - total of 6 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms.
Is your group celebrating a special occasion? - Consider MODERN GODDESS TABLE to provide the ultimate grazing table see photo example - ask for MGT contact details for on-site set-up for your private celebration
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living area, wetbar & massive deck upstairs.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom; Kitchen and huge dining area plus large patio downstairs.
Property is equipped with blankets & pillows and basic self-catering equipment for 17 guests. BYO linen & towels. Linen hire is available -see contact details in terms & conditions
Bed configuration -
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms = 1x queen & 1x single in each / third bedroom = 1x double & 1x single / fourth bedroom = 2x single + 1x single in living area.
Downstairs: fifth bedroom = 1x queen & 1x single / sixth bedroom = 1x double.
No weddings, functions and no commercial enterprise allowed
Both Up & Down have newly installed split-system AIR-CONDITIONERS
Ceiling fans throughout.
Water enthusiasts of all types will delight in the many features and activities available within easy reach when staying at this great Getaway Property
- Riverfront holiday house with views, 2 boat ramps closeby - one within sight
- Excellent Sports Team house with the Maroochy Multi-sports Centre literally at the back fence.
- Fisherman's dream location, popular "cod hole" fishing spot across the road
- Children's playgrounds and dog exercise area across the road.
- Space to park the boat or jetski.
- Grassed yard for kids & the dog.
- Massive deck with river views.
- Bargain hunters can walk to the Fishermans Rd, Sunday Markets.
- 3km Riverside, mostly shaded, walking/ cycling path opposite the house.
- Boat & Canoe hire + Fish & chips shop, close by.
- Caravan Park Convenience Store within 100m for bait & cooldrinks
- Maroochy River Cruise boat offering daily scenic & lunch cruises.
- Shoppers will love the variety and volume of shops to be discovered at the huge Sunshine Plaza and massive Homemakers Centres not far away.
- Waterfront Hotel within walking distance, offers daily specials.
- Restaurants & Takeaways of all varieties close by in Maroochydore CBD.
RIVER PAWS on MAROOCHY is the perfect central location to explore all the amazing tourist attractions the Sunshine Coast offers, including:
Australia Zoo / Eumundi Markets / Ginger Factory / Nutworks / TopShots / Aussie World Amusment Centre / Underwater World .......... not forgetting, argueably, the best beaches Queensland has to offer