Nightly rate viewable applies to 2 night stay.
REDUCED rates apply to stays of 3 nights or more
The Longer you stay, the less you pay
Best rates at accompetfriendly
Complimentary bottle of wine to welcome you
Complimentary chocolates to sweeten your stay
Bonfire timber arrival pack to warm your visit
Complimentary tea, coffee starter pack for your arrival
No additional fee for your dog Extra dogs allowed on application - fee applicable.
RATES QUOTED APPLY TO studio Cabin sleeping 2 adults & 1 young child.
- River Access to fish, kayak,& launch the tinny, available from the front lawn
- Friendly dogs & dog-lovers welcome. One dog included in rate.
- Nature and country living experience on the riverfront - yet only 10 minutes to Beaches & Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza
- Almost private & exclusive use of riverfront gazebo & BBQ facilities
- This property is all about the location - semi-rural yet close to shops & beaches.
- 4 acres of shared manicured paddocks for off-leash walks with your friendly dog.
- Fishing; kayaking; jetski & tinny access.
- Swim in the creek or BYO kayak to explore up river into the heart of Nambour town, through the semi rainforest teeming with wildlife
- Take your tinny or jetski and make a day of it, down to the beach at Cotton Tree for arguably the best fish & chips on the coast at "The Boat Shed" or head to the Waterfront Hotel mooring for lunch / or try out the new Big4 restaurant located further down the Petrie Creek
- You're welcome to light the waterfront bonfire and bbq on the wood fire or gas bbq at the gazebo. wheelbarrow loads of timber available for purchase on site or BYO
- The studio Cabin sleeps up to 3 people, 1x queen bed & single bed in one open plan room
- The studio Cabin has reverse cylce air-conditioning & fans.
- The Cottage & Cabin are located next to each other, separated by a walk-way.
- Each has its own fenced yard for your dog.
- River view from the covered veranda.
- Carport parking now available
- Our riverfront country style accommodation, with a touch of Colonial Africa about it, is always clean & comfortable, furnished with a mix of old & new, creating a homely feel, and ideal for visitors who appreciate the riverfront lifestyle without the maddening crowds
- Targeted for guests who value the picturesque outdoors, as much as the accommodation itself.
- Many restaurants and cafes within an easy drive.
- Blankets & pillows are provided. BYO Linen or linen is available for hire.
- Friendly dogs welcome that will not jump the fence 1200mm fence height
- Closest beach is at Mudjimba, an easy 10min drive, as is Cotton Tree Beach at Maroochydore. Sunshine Plaza is even closer - about 8 minutes, and everything else you might need, including restaurants and takeaways, are available in Nambour which is only 4 minutes away.
- Convenient for family of Nambour Hospital Patients to stay within 6 minutes from the hospital.
- Maroochydore Multisports Complex on the corner of Fishermans Rd & Bradman Ave, and Sunshine Castle in BliBli are a 5 min drive away.
- Famous Emundi Markets, Underwater World and other tourist attractions - all close by.
- Noosa and Caloundra beaches are a mere 25 minutes north and south.
- World Famous Australia Zoo is only 30 minutes away while the beautiful hinterland & Montville are just 20 minutes away.
- Great central location for a short Sunshine Coast visit