The Lotus Retreat is a comfortable, newly refurbished, townhouse that will feel like a luxurious home away from home and is excellent Value for Money.
Centrally located in the Sunshine Coast's capital Maroochydore, the Retreat is an easy 5 minute stroll to the Sunshine Coast's main shopping centre, a 5 minute drive to the beach, and not too much more to many of the Coast's main attractions:
- Australia Zoo
- Aussie World theme park
- Buderim Ginger Factory at Yandina
- Eumundi Markets Wednesday & Saturday
- Underwater World
- The Hinterland villages of Montville and Maleny
with their craft, cafes, and tourist attractions
- Maleny Botanical Gardens
- Sunshine Coast Botanical Gardens and Bellingham
- Many Golf Courses of high quality and varying
Green Fees to suit all budgets
- World Renowned Patrolled Surf Beaches including
- Learn to Surf Classes
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding instruction
- Maroochy River Foreshore for Fishing, Picnics,
and Family Friendly Swimming Spots
- Cotton Tree Park
- Chambers Island
- Maroochy River Cruise
- Swan Boat Hire on the Maroochy River
- Big Kart Track
- Scuba Diving and Deep Sea Fishing Trips from
- Lawn Bowls
- Ten pin bowling at Alexandra Headland.
Light and airy, the Lotus Retreat is located in a quiet, secure environment.
The spacious main bedroom and the other 2 bedrooms have comfortable king beds, which can be re-configured as 6 king singles. All bedrooms have large built in wardrobes.
The main bedroom has an ensuite with shower and toilet, with a separate bathroom and stand-alone toilet for the other two bedrooms. There is also a computer/study nook on the upstairs landing.
Dine indoors or Alfresco in the landscaped courtyard, or at one of the fine restaurants nearby. Or, cook up a storm in the fully equiped kitchen.
In the lounge there are high quality, comfortable, queen sofa bed - let me know if you need to use this bed so the linen can be provided.
What is provided
Reverse cycle air conditioning means you'll be snug in winter and cool in summer.
Bed linen, towels and some toiletries in case you've forgotten yours.
A 55 inch flat-screen Smart TV
Netflix, and unlimited Broadband Wi-Fi.
Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, spices, essential condiments and tea facilities, etc.
A Nespresso coffee machine with coffee pods.
A dining table that seats 8.
Washing machine, tumble dryer, and clothes line
Gas BBQ and an outdoor table that sits up to 8.
Our place is a short walk to a bus interchange at Sunshine Plaza, from which you can catch buses that travel throughout the Sunshine Coast.
There is also a bus that links with the railway station that will take you south down to the Gold Coast, north up as far as Cairns.
THE KEY 'HOUSE RULES' THAT MUST BE AGREED BEFORE YOUR BOOKING REQUEST IS ACCEPTED ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- PARTIES, HEN'S OR BUCK NIGHTS, CORPORATE FUNCTIONS ETC ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- LOUD MUSIC THAT DISTURBS NEIGHBOURS IS ALSO NOT PERMITTED.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THE REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT.