This lovely double storey four bedroom home is a truly wonderful holiday retreat with magnificent canal views. Fantastic living spaces inside and out, a pool and a pontoon!
Its location also appeals, within walking distance to Mooloolaba's beach, shops and restaurants, close to park lands and the bowls club as well as convenience stores and Mac Donalds!
You will find:
* A fully equipped self contained kitchen
* Dining area
* Lounge area
* Nice view to your outdoor area and canal,
* The outdoor entertaining area is furnished and comes complete with built in barbeque and swimming pool overlooking the water
* The back of the property is fully fenced and great for families with children.
* A second lounge room is ideally set up with a pool table and bar for your leisure
* Exclusive 6 meter pontoon for guests to keep a boat or skis for fun in the sun.
* Wifi available as of the 18th December 2016
This property has an abundance of features to offer an array of guests what will make for a very memorable family holiday.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8):
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen Bed
Please note that linen is not supplied in this unit. You can however lease it from G1 Property for $190 for the duration of your stay. The allowable amount of occupants is directed by the bedding configuration, only 1 additional person can be accommodated for.
Linen packs contain sheets and pillow cases, bathroom towels and a starter pack of toiletries, tea towel, sponges and washing soap samples, a toilet roll per toilet and a selection of teas and coffees. You will have to provide the rest.
You can also lease beach towels from G1 Property for $5.00 per towel.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply).
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.