Brand new, upmarket residence in a quiet lakeside environment, approximately 5 minutes from Mooloolaba Beach! Enjoy kilometers of level lakeside walking paths and bike trails, with plentiful local amenities listed below.
Brand new quality furniture and appliances throughout the entire house. Three bedrooms, two queen size beds and single trundle bed which slides out to become two single beds. TV in twin single room, perfect kids entertaining. (Provide your own media devices and cables). Brand new, high quality beds! Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Separate main bathroom and separate guest toilet. Big open plan kitchen, dining area and living room. The house is equipped with air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout. Large wall mounted 55" TV and Sky Foxtel TV. Separate laundry.
Spacious and secure double garage. Under cover alfresco entertainment area with BBQ and outdoor furniture. Walking distance to Brightwater Hotel and restaurant on lakeside with superette and shops across the road of hotel. Five minute drive to Mooloolaba main beach.
Enjoy easy coastal living with everything you need!
Linen and towels provided.
Pet friendly home! Pets may be allowed after prior arrangement with the owner.
Brightwater Holiday Home Location Features, Facilities and Amenities
Brightwater at Mountain Creek, near Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast, is positioned to take advantage of a coastal lifestyle. Guests have access to an array of Brightwater services and amenities listed below.
Close to the famous Mooloolaba beach and shopping strip.
• 5km to Mooloolaba and Kawana beaches and cafes
• 5km to Mooloolaba and Kawana CBDs and shopping centres
• 5km to the future Oceanside Kawana Town Centre
• 5km to Sunshine Plaza and Sippy Downs Shopping Centre
• 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
• Less than 1.5 hours to Brisbane
Shopping and Dining
• New Brightwater Market Place with ALDI supermarket and undercover parking
• Speciality stores including a bottle shop, pharmacy and home-wares outlet
• Boston Coffee House, Kenny’s Kitchen and British-themed fish and chip shop Chumley Warners
• Brightwater Hotel and lakefront dining
• The Lakehouse Sunshine Coast function centre
Sport and Recreation
• Stunning 12-hectare lake (about the size of 18 football fields)
• Ocean access via Hideaway Canal and Public Jetty. See photos of public jetty locations.
• Nine convenient pocket parks with barbecue facilities and play equipment
• Adventure playgrounds
• Kilometres of lakefront walking paths and bike trails
• Sporting field featuring picnic shelter areas and public toilets
• Mooloolah National Park and conservation zones
• Within walking distance of Hideaway Canal
Health and Wellbeing
• Exercise equipment by the lake
• Spa and beauty services
• Yoga classes
• 24-hour Stepz gym
• Brightwater Medical Centre
• Brightwater Chemmart Pharmacy