NB: THERE IS CURRENTLY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION UNDERWAY ON BLOCKS EITHER SIDE TO GAIA HOUSE, WHICH COULD MEAN POSSIBLE NOISE DISTURBANCES DURING THIS TIME -
HOWEVER THERE MAY ALSO BE NONE.
WE ARE OFFERING SPECIAL RATES FROM NOW UNTIL END OF OCTOBER AT 20 OFF..
The Gaia House is arguably the ultimate adult getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
Close to the exciting dining & shopping precinct of Mooloolaba Beach that is if you can leave the sun drenched decks and stunning views of the broadwater while you simply chill out.....
Multi-award winning, eco-friendly home, berth your boat on the private 12m pontoon with deep water access to Mooloolaba Harbour. A fishing and divers delight This exciting house offers resort style, open-plan living with 3 bedrooms; billiard room; fire pit; dream kitchen; wet edge heated pool flowing inside & out.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
-Stunning Master bedroom with private deck & sensational HIA state award winning en-suite bathroom/spa
-2nd bedroom queen bedroom
-3rd bedroom with 2 singles
-2nd living area has a queen size sofa bed
Elegant main bathroom with bath
Powder room downstairs
Award winning, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with coffee machine & wine fridge.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
-Open plan living/dining, 65" flat screen TV with surround sound
-Cosy day bed area with extensive library
-Separate living area with TV & DVD & Wii
-Billiard room featuring a 3/4 size table
-Covered deck with BBQ
- Spacious study, fully equipped with WiFi & printer; wireless internet
- Gas heated wet edge integrated swimming pool
- BYO boat Gaia has a private 12 M private jetty
- Cosy garden fire pit
- Double garage
- Pet friendly to small breeds - pet fee applies
Home to the Mooloolaba Triathlon, sailing competitions and other vibrant events, Mooloolaba is an exquisite and exciting part of the Sunshine Coast. With shopping and premium dining venues as well as casual cafes, you need not go anywhere else, but Mooloolaba is close to the main shopping areas and all tourism attractions.
We doubt you'll want to leave this property much, rather enjoy the Mooloolaba harbour at your back doorstep and private jetty, but if you did, it's all there at your disposal
- Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
- Prices are for up to 8 guests only
- Standard pet fee $80
- Pool gas heating optional extra $120 per day of the entire stay Please note: Pool temperature will vary and no set pool temperature is guaranteed by Management.
- Prices are subject to change
- Rates after Jan 2018 will vary from 2017 pricing - please ask for a quote
- Bond $1,000
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CALENDAR IS NOT LIVE. PLEASE SEND THROUGH A REQUEST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR REQUIRED DATES.