Things to note for prospective Tenants:
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age to book this property.
- NBN internet via wi-fi is available throughout the property and is included in the Tariff.
- Linen and towels are NOT included in the tariffs advertised on the Stayz Website, however, you can choose to have linen and towels supplied at an additional charge of $25 per person. Please advise whether you would like to hire the linen and towels at $25 per person in your online booking request or enquiry. You will need to bring your own Beach towels. You can also bring your own linen and towels at no charge.
- The Garage is UNAVAILABLE to guests, however, this property offers plenty of off street parking for 4 cars on the driveway.
- This property allows a maximum of 9 persons to stay at the property, inclusive of infants.
- Refundable Damage Deposit Security Bond of $600 per stay is applicable to this property.
- Booking enquiries and confirmation MUST be made at least 7 days before your intended stay.
- For peak periods of the year, there will be specific days that check-in is required e.g. For Easter 2018 the entire 4 days of Easter being 30th, 31st March and 1st and 2nd of April 2018, MUST be included in your booking dates over that period and for the 2017/2018 Christmas and New Year peak weeks, you will be required to check-in on either Friday 22/12/17 or Friday 29/12/17 and there will be a minimum of 7 nights stay.
Why not relax and enjoy that perfect family beach holiday in this two story, 5 bedroom house, including 1 study/ground floor bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms with in ground pool, 4 separate living areas, NBN wi-fi internet and Foxtel. Dogs are welcome to stay subject to approval.
Ground Floor Description:
Inside the house:
- Lounge Area with an iPod/Smart device Hi fi stereo system that is bluetooth enabled.
- 5th Bedroom/Study with ceiling fan.
- Dining Area with 8 seater dining table.
- A hostess style kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm oven with gas cooktop. Also includes a Caffitaly coffee capsule machine.
- 2nd Lounge Area with Airconditioning or fan and a large leather wraparound lounge, 42 inch plasma TV with Blu Ray player and Foxtel.
- Laundry complete with washing machine and dryer.
- Powder room with toilet and vanity.
- Unlimited NBN wifi internet access is included in the tariffs.
Outside the house:
- Undercover timber deck overlooking the pool area with 8 seater dining table and BBQ with ceiling fan.
- The yard is fully fenced and landscaped for the kids to play in.
2nd Floor upstairs Description:
Inside the house:
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk Through Robe. There is a King Size Ensemble Bed, Airconditioning, Ceiling Fan and Sliding doors leading to the front balcony overlooking Mount Coolum. The Ensuite has a shower and separate large bathtub for soaking in.
- Bedroom 2 with Built in Robes has a Queen Size Bed and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 3 with Built in Robes has 2 x Single Beds no bunk beds and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 4 with Built in Robes has 2 x Single Beds no bunk beds and ceiling fan.
- Main Bathroom has a shower, separate bathtub and vanity with a separate toilet.
- Parents Retreat/Second TV Area has a leather L shaped lounge, 37 inch TV, DVD player, Airconditioning and ceiling fan. There are also sliding doors leading to the front balcony overlooking Mount Coolum.
Outside the house:
- Long undercover balcony spanning the entire wide of the house overlooking Mount Coolum and the Estate.
This property is large enough for 2 families to relax and unwind with plenty of separation.
There is a park within the estate at the end of the street. You can stop off at this park on your way to the beach by walking along the purpose built footpath located through the estate, taking you directly to the beach, only a flat 5 minute walk away or 350 metres.
Dogs may be permitted at the house with the owner's prior consent and payment of the additional charges, however, no cats are allowed on the property. There is a non refundable pet fee of $50 per stay applicable to this property should you wish to bring a pet.
Located in the exclusive Boardwalk Estate, this house is the perfect holiday home located within a leisurely 5 minute flat stroll 425m away to the local shops which include a White's IGA supermarket with a newsagency, butcher, bakery, chemist, medical centre, hairdresser, coffee shop, 4 take away shops and a liquor outlet. Plus the local bus stop to travel either north to Noosa 26kms away or south to Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre in Maroochydore 16kms away is situated between the Boardwalk estate and this shopping precinct. The beach is also a flat 5 minute walk approx 350 metres away heading east through the Estate, plus there is a purpose built walking/cycle track that takes you either North to Coolum beach or South to Marcoola beach.
Within the Boardwalk Estate there is a Cafe within a 5 minute walk serving Breakfast and Lunch and other great restaurants within a 5 minute drive in Marcoola that are easily accessible within the Estate. The Marcoola Surf Club is 2.2 kms away or a 5 minute drive South.
The Mount Coolum Golf course is 1.9kms away heading West and for those that want an adventure, you could walk up the steep walking trails on Mount Coolum and see the spectacular view.
The Sunshine Coast airport is 7 minutes away South-West by vehicle with direct flights to and from many destinations in Australia and also New Zealand.
Maximum of 2 Dogs may be permitted on the property and strictly only on the ground floor tiled area of the house, but only with the owners prior consent, however, an extra non-refundable pet fee of $50 per stay will apply. Sorry no cats are permitted on the property whatsoever. Other pets may also be permitted subject to the owner's approval.
This is NOT a party house. NO SCHOOL LEAVERS PERMITTED. The property must not be used for any parties, functions or unlawful purposes. If this clause is not adhered to PENALTIES WILL APPLY.