Boardriders is a four bedroom, beach-side home with everything you could possibly need for a spectacular stay – whether for you that’s an action-packed week of family surfing or a chilled weekend of laying by the pool.
The pool and spa are welcoming, the kitchen is immaculately kitted out, the four bedrooms comfortably set up for eight people, there are numerous options for dining, and the beach is quite literally ‘right there’ I'm pointing at it now. There’s absolutely nothing quite like sitting on the balcony watching the sun come up or drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the surf. What’s more, Boardrider’s is pet friendly.
The property has the following at your disposal…
• Swimming pool, with inbuilt spa, comfortable, cushioned poolside furniture and disco lights yup, disco lights
• Gas Weber BBQ, for butter-drenched prawns or some simple snags
• Four king-size bedrooms, two of which can be set up as twins – just let us know when you book
• Fluffy towels, cosy doonas and massive pillows
• An entertainers’ kitchen, with gas five-burner stove, oven and microwave.
• Enormous Samsung double-doored fridge with ice maker and filtered cold water dispenser
• Nespresso coffee machine, for early starts and late finishes
• Bosch dishwasher
• Indoor-outdoor dining room, with seating for ten
• Another indoor dining table for six
• Lawn back yard
• NBN Wifi
• 55 inch Sony ‘smart’ TV
• AppleTV just bring your passwords
• Bose Series III Sounddock
• Double garage for bring-your-own toys
• Or don’t-bring-your-own-and-instead-use-our-toys including…
• A couple of Trek mountain bikes for road-cruising or bush-bashing
• 9’2’’ McTavish Longboard, handmade by Bob
• Fully functioning laundry with top of the line Fisher & Paykel washing machine and dryer
• Office set up in case you really, desperately, must find somewhere to send an email to the boss
• Pet friendly but, like our own bloke, we’d rather they weren’t on the furniture.