Beachfront Home directly opposite Mudjimba Beach, QLD
The Mudjimba Beach Retreat is located directly opposite the golden sands of Mudjimba's patrolled beach on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. This large, open plan holiday house sleeps up to ten guests in comfort and is suitable for sharing.
The large home consists of four bedroom and four bathrooms, including a huge room with bunk beds for the kids which opens out to the pool. There are two separate living areas and a private deck upstairs.
Mudjimba Beach Retreat is very suitable for children and families we have children and are more than happy to leave scooters, bikes, balls, pool toys, books etc to help make your holiday easier with children :-
The Mudjimba Beach Retreat is DOG FRIENDLY upon application. Please enquire for consideration :-
The House Plan
- SALT WATER POOL: 12 metres long shaded by a row of palms.
- DINING AREA: large undercover outdoor area with a large 8 seat table.
- BEDROOM 4: a large room overlooking the pool with king bed, a double bunk, and huge mirrored built-in robe.
- BEDROOM 3: a studio with a queen bed, en-suite, robe, small kitchen area, ceiling fan.
- LOUNGE ROOM: large 55" LCD TV and comfortable couch.
- BATHROOM: a large refurbished bathroom with a huge shower.
- LAUNDRY: washing machine, dryer and drying racks.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1: queen bed, en-suite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
- LOUNGE AREA: LCD TV and children's play area.
- BATHROOM: refurbished with a double shower.
- BEDROOM 2: has a queen bed, ceiling fan and built in robe.
We have FREE WI-FI INTERNET.
Linen is provided for up to 10 guests to stay within the house.
DOGS - Small to Medium, quiet and well trained dogs are welcome - BYO doggy bedding. Pets are welcome indoors but are not permitted on bedding or furniture otherwise excess cleaning charges may apply larger dogs considered on request.
The quiet and relaxed town of Mudjimba is situated halfway between Mooloolaba and Noosa on Queenslands Sunshine Coast. It has an endless beach which as a patrolled section.
Mudjimba has some lovely small cafes, restaurants and a great family friendly park for the kids. Check out High Tide cafe/bar, The Island cafe, The Loose Goose restaurant which are all nearby.
Mudjimba is a hidden treasure on the Coast if you love sun, sand and surf.
--How to confirm your booking--
We require a deposit immediately upon booking. Within 48hrs of your reservation we require full payment. Please make an inquiry for the dates you would like. We will then provide further details for payment.
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 10 guests only
-Prices are subject to change
-Rates after Jan 2018 will vary from 2017 pricing - please ask for a quote
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CALENDAR IS NOT LIVE. PLEASE SEND THROUGH A REQUEST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR REQUIRED DATES.