Glamorous Little Cove Beach House Offers the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
Immersed in a breathtaking tree-house-like setting with unrivalled peace and seclusion, this spectacular Little Cove beach house has been designed for five-star family holidays with Noosa's beaches, bays and restaurant/boutique shopping scenejust a short walk away.
Enjoying a stunning connection to outdoors with beautiful views across a lush green valley to the ocean, the home's interior is focused on a free-flowing layout with vast walls of glass drawing the outdoors in. Every room exudes a sense of light and calm, while the home as a whole capitalises on Noosa's beautiful year-round climate -basking in cooling sea breezes, northerly sunshine and ocean views to Double Island Point.
The contemporary architecture has timeless appeal and has been cleverly conceived to provide excellent separation between bedrooms - making it ideal for multiple family holiday stays. Bordering the Noosa National Park with sound of birdlife filtering throughout, the property also offers sensational outdoor living spaces, including a large poolside entertaining area complete with sun lounges, covered dining terrace and kitchen. There is extensive decking across multiple levels and a half-sized tennis court for your enjoyment.
This glamorous hideaway is an absolute standout in the Noosa holiday home market and is ideally situated just a short walk to beautiful Little Cove and the boardwalk to the National Park.
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 designed as master suites with own bathroom (2 have spas)
- 4th bathroom, outdoor shower + an extra WC in both the pool area and garage
- Open plan living with ample room for lounge & dining plus a spacious TV area
- Deluxe Euro kitchen is well equipped to service large families & for entertaining
- Main deck with dining table & breakfast bar has a superb ocean & park backdrop
- Half-sized tennis court, easy access via the inclinator or option to use the stairs
- Laundry with access to external drying area, parking available for up to 3 cars
- One of only 3 homes positioned in the exclusive Bay View Woods gated estate
- Approximately 300m to the public access stairs to Hastings Street & Main Beach
3 Car Spaces
One of Noosa's Most Iconic Properties