*** Please note: our calendar is live, reflecting the true availability of our property ***
Ask about our offer of 1 free night for all 2017 bookings of 10+ nights
Hi, I am the owner and manager of The Queenslander holiday home as well as the director of ellecor Holiday Home Management.
I'd love to answer any questions you may have about our home to ensure it is a good fit for your needs. I'm also happy to provide you with an accommodation quote as the Stayz calculator can be incorrect.
You can find 'The Queenslander Holiday Home Noosa Heads' on FB and ellecor Holiday Home Management online and via social media. Follow ellecor for discounts and last minute accommodation offers on this and other properties.
I'm always happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Owner of The Queenslander, Noosa Heads / Director of ellecor Holiday Home Management
Conveniently located and beautifully furnished and decorated, The Queenslander will tick all the boxes for a great family holiday in Noosa. Sleeping 8-10 guests, The Queenslander is the perfect accommodation option for either one family or two with two queen sized bedrooms and a sofa bed (if required), as well as a kids' room/zone set up with 2 sets of bunks, a TV and DVD player with dozens of children's movies, bean bags, books, toys and dress ups.
Located in a quiet residential area only a 5 minute walk from Noosa Junction and a 20 minute walk/3 minute drive from the iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa Main Beach, you will enjoy peace and tranquillity during your stay in our home.
'The Queenslander' conveys the charisma associated with the world-wide recognized Queensland architectural signature. Light filled living with indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining areas that receive cooling cross breezes - imagine yourself relaxing with a drink on the verandah, watching over the pool set amongst the majestic palm trees and tropical gardens.
-3 bedrooms (1 upstairs with ensuite and walk in robe and 2 downstairs with built in robes)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave (plus toaster, blender, sandwich press and much more)
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Office hub with Wi-Fi connectivity
- 40" TV's and blu-ray players + a selection of DVD's in both lounge room and kids' zone
- iPod dock/blue tooth speakers
- Ensuite with shower and hairdryer (upstairs)
- Bathroom including bath and shower and hairdryer (down stairs)
- Laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- Double key less garage with internal access
- All bedrooms and living areas have ceiling fans and all windows have fly screens
All of the furniture, appliances, decor and linen in our house were purchased brand new when we set the home up in December 2014 and we are constantly updating and replacing items to ensure our home is well maintained and fresh for your enjoyment.
- salt chlorinated, solar heated in-ground pool (7m x 3m x 1.8m) within fully fenced paved pool area set amongst landscaped tropical garden (Pool, paved pool area and landscaped garden were built when we purchased the house late 2014)
** Solar heating and solar pool blanket allows swimming for up to 9 months of the year, longer if you're brave
- 7 sets of double doors open from the upstairs living areas and main bedroom onto the verandah
- verandah wraps around three sides of the house, where you'll have great views over the pool and garden
- Weber Q BBQ + outdoor dining
N.B. The pool and paved area is fenced independently of the fenced front yard, so you can be assured that your little ones will be secure within the property throughout your stay.
Nestled in behind Noosa Junction in a quiet residential area we love that our house is close to Noosa's 3 waterways; Hastings St main beach, Sunshine Beach surf beach and Noosaville/Noosa River.
Less than a 5 min/1km walk from our home you will find Noosa Junction's restaurant and shopping precint, bus terminal and Coles Supermarket. A 20 min walk or 2 minute drive down Noosa Drive's hill will see you at Hastings St main beach, or in the opposite direction, Noosa's Sunday Farmers' Market. If you drive 5 mins in the opposite direction you'll discover Noosaville - Noosa River, restaurant, shops, the Yacht Club and Pirate Playground. All of these destinations are easily accessible via taxi, Uber or bus (terminal at Noosa Junction).
A deposit of 50% (minimum) of the cost of your booking is required to secure your booking with the balance payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival. Payment via bank transfer is preferred, but credit card via the Stayz website can also be arranged.
** I am flexible with your deposit amount and am happy to work around your needs **
All linen (bedding, bath towels, pool towels, tea towels etc) is provided. The cost for use of this linen and your post check out clean for up to 2 guests is $150. An additional charge of $10 p/person p/night applies for groups of 3 or more. You are welcome to bring your own linen to reduce this cost.
If you are bringing children we have done our best to ensure they have a fun and safe time in our home!
Plastic dinnerware is on hand, plus you will find the following items in the garage for your use:
* high chair
* stroller pram + Steelcraft pram
* car booster seat
* Porta cot (BYO linen)
* 2 x stair guards - for top and bottom of stairs
* sliding door locks and door latches (for cupboards)
* pool and beach toys
* night lights to ensure safe night time passage
* bunks are fitted with 100% absorbent ‘Brolly Sheets’ for your peace of mind and future guests’ comfort
Please also note, the verandah doors can also be closed/locked so that your young child/ren can have access to the house only or house and verandah without access to the stairs or front yard.
The fenced pool area is located in the front yard, around which we've just built a secure 1.8m high fence so you can relax and enjoy your stay, assured that your child/ren or dog can't 'escape' onto the street.
A side gate from the front yard provides access to the secure back/side yard where you'll find the double garage, laundry and clothes line.
We’re happy for your special furry family member to enjoy your holiday too. Well behaved, house trained dogs are welcome, provided you ensure they're kept off couches and beds (dogs and white bed spreads aren't a good mix!
*** Please note, our house is thoroughly cleaned and well maintained after every stay, and is regularly treated for pests to ensure the enjoyment of all guests. ***
You will find dog food and water bowls + placemat, dog wash, poop bags and a pooper scooper in the garage.
You will have full access to our home throughout your stay. Our house is set up for you to arrive and enjoy!
I will be in close contact with you throughout the enquiry/booking process and can also be contacted during your stay to assist with any enquiries.
We have a house keeper as well as a team of cleaners, gardeners, pool contractors and handymen to assist us with the ongoing cleaning, maintenance and management of our home and to assist if something does go wrong.
*** In the event something is damaged, broken or not as you would expect please contact us immediately via phone or email. We would rather know about it straight away so that we can attempt to rectify the problem, than read about it in a review after your departure ***
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in time is after 2pm.
Check out time is before 10am.
Our cleaners are booked for 10am on the day of your departure. If you require early check-in or late check-out please let us know in advance. We may be able to accommodate you depending on other bookings.
Upon receipt of your deposit you will receive an email outling:
* car hire/transport options
* check in/out details/guest access
* house rules and cleaning
* holiday equipment hire company contact details
* emergency contact and troubleshooting information
Please note, if required, we can provide extra cleaning or linen services during your stay for an additional cost.
We know you'll have as much fun at our Noosa home as we do, and expect that you will treat our home with the same respect you would your own.
To ensure future guests are able to enjoy their stays too we have the following rules:
• Please do not smoke inside the house. You may smoke outside, but please dispose of all cigarette butts in bins or ashtrays, not our garden
• No glass in the pool area (plastic glassware provided)
• Remove all pool toys/accessories at the end of each day
• Please dry off completely after swimming before entering the house
• Strictly no parties. Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 10pm - the house is in a quiet residential area and we like to maintain a good relationship with our neighbours (who will call me if guests are too noisy)
• If you are bringing your dog, please clean up after him/her
About the area:
Attractions close to Noosa include the Eumundi Market, Noosa Hinterland, the North Shore and Fraser Island, Australia Zoo just to name a few.
Our house manual features brochures from many local attractions and the Information Centre, located on Hastings St is an invaluable resource for visitors.
Buses travel to Noosa Junction from across the Sunshine Coast including Cooroy, Noosaville, Noosa Heads, Peregian Beach, Peregian Springs and Coolum – most stop at Noosa Junction's new transit centre/bus station, in Sunshine Beach Road, the main street of Noosa Junction.
Details of Translink’s Journey Planner can be found online.