Our home provides an opportunity to experience the true Noosa lifestyle. With enough space to comfortably accommodate and entertain 10 guests, we know you will never forget your stay.
Our gorgeous family home is located in the heart of Noosa, less than 3km from Hastings Street/Main Beach, 3.4km from the serene Noosa River and 4km from popular surfing spot, Sunshine Beach.
Boasting three outdoor entertaining areas, a large adjoining/open living kitchen, office / second lounge area ,four bedrooms with built in robes and two bathrooms this is the perfect accommodation for hosting dual families, or a group of friends.
Having accommodated many family friends over the years, we know the magic and long lasting memories it provides for those who stay. Whether its afternoon drinks in the ‘Bali hut' whilst the kids take a dip in the pool and the sun sets behind Mt Timbeerwah, or a big family BBQ on the deck and open kitchen – it won't disappoint.
To help you make the most of your stay and create some more adventure, we give you full access to the below:
- 1 x stand up paddle board
(best place to test it out is ‘Woods Bay' at the end of Hastings Street)
- 1 x surfboard
(learners should test out the small waves at Main Beach)
- 3 x Mountain bikes
- Fishing rods
(500m down the road, you will find a nice little bridge to drop your line in, or if you're a little more daring there is a rope swing into the water)
- Dart board on bottom deck
- An array of board games, and books to while away the time with
(If you would like access to these, please request upon booking)
Please note: These items belong to our family members, so please treat them as you would your own.
Noosa is a beautiful place and we are excited for you to experience it!
Guests have access to the entire main house (two levels)
Interaction with Guests
Seperate to the house is a self-contained apartment which is where you will find our wonderful property manager.
Your privacy is paramount and our managers are there if and only when you would like information.
If you require any help or information you can contact Deb on. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Our lovely neighbours own and run the 5-star restaurant ‘Little Humid' along Noosa River. They would be happy to make you a booking to experience some seriously incredible food, or even give you some tips on other great eats around the area. Being in such close proximity, we do ask you respect all neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- Located less than 50m from our back gate on Leslie Drive, you will find a bus stop which will take you wherever you need to go.
- Hire cars are available from Sunshine Coast Airport or various locations in Noosa.
- Hiring a scooter is also a popular option in peak holiday periods, as you're guaranteed a park wherever you go.
Other Things to Note
Noosa Springs Championship golf course is just a stones throw away (1.3km). The 18 holes are situated in lush rainforest surrounds with a stunning and renowned spa retreat also on location.
Check-in is after 2PM
• Check-in time is strictly 2pm
• Check-out time is strictly 10am
- House Rules
We really want you to enjoy your stay, and would love for you to appreciate and respect our home.
• Number of guests…Occupants must not exceed the number listed at time of booking.
• Parties & Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Our neighbourhood is very quiet one, and we have a close relationship with our neighbours.
Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
• All smoking outdoors, Ashtrays have been provided and are required to be emptied on exit
• Small pets are welcome, but must not be left unattended. We prefer them to be on outer verandas, not on furniture and not in the pool!
• As our home has timber floors, we ask that furniture NOT be dragged/moved around unnecessarily.
No children's trikes, bikes etc. that may mark the floors.
If there are any liquid spills, we ask that they be wiped up immediately (as can leak through to the below levels)
Only the pool towels provided in wardrobes are to be used for pool and beach.
Please ensure that the pool gate is kept closed at all times.
No glass near pool please
We have also provided plastic plates cups etc. for children to use
• Upon vacating the property please ensure
Bedding is stripped and put on bed for washing
Wet towels in laundry
The kitchen is clean and as found on arrival. Benches are wiped down.
Dirty dishes in dishwasher.
All rubbish is bagged and placed in green bin outside.
Empty bottles and recycled items in the yellow bin outside
Remote controls are left near applicable appliances
If there happens to be breakage or damages please just let us know or replace during your stay.
We appreciate your understanding of these rules.
The main rule is for you to enjoy your stay.
First Aid Kit