Immaculate 1 bedroom apartment with private balcony overlooking Quamby Park marina lagoon. Enjoy everything Noosa has to offer in amazing settings surrounded by river, private sandy beaches, parks & renowned restaurants + bar Ricky’s and Wasabi.
Located on the second level in the popular Noosa Harbour Resort this fully self-contained apartment includes secure parking & unlimited Wi-Fi.
Open plan living areas;
- Air conditioner & ceiling fans
- Alfresco balcony & Weber BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with Miele INDUCTION cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Microwave & Nespresso Pod Machine
- Bathroom with walk-in shower & washer/dryer
- Luxury bath towels, beach towels & hairdryer
- 55” OLED Smart TV & Foxtel Channels
- Bluetooth Bose Sound Bar to play music from your device
- Private sandy beach & jetty
- Heated swimming pools
- Outdoor Spa & Sauna
- Tennis Court
- Barbecues & Cabanas
- On-site Ibuki Health & Wellness
- On-site Kayak hire
Walk 30 seconds through manicured gardens to the beach
100m to fine dining renowned restaurants, general store & bottle shop
15 minute flat walk to Hastings Street & 30 minutes to Gympie Terrace
NO extra bedding or linen provided
NO LIFTS - stairs from car park to second level
24/7 SELF CHECK-IN code sent to your Mobile
Surrounded by beach, river, hinterland and national parks, the Noosa region offers an amazing range of activities, adventures, tours or programs in beautiful natural settings – or find somewhere to relax and soak in the surrounds. If you love nature and the outdoors, Noosa is a perfect destination with unspoilt beaches, stunning national parks, excellent fishing, diving and so many other outdoor adventure activities.
AIRPORT to Noosa is the Sunshine Coast Airport located half an hour's drive south in Maroochydoore. Direct flights operate from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne taking approximately 30 minutes, 1 hour and 25 minutes and 2 hours and 25 minutes respectively.