SPECIAL OFFER – book now for 2019 and save
For a limited time save 10 on accommodation charges for all 2019 bookings of 5 or more nights.
The Queenslander welcomed its first guests in December 2014 and we are proud that between now and then almost 250 groups of guests have enjoyed our home, many who've stayed 2 or 3 times
Our house is set up with families in mind and we pride ourselves on providing everything you will need to arrive, make yourselves at home and have a fabulous Noosa holiday
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have to ensure The Queenslander is a good fit for your needs.
Thanks for considering our home for your Noosa accommodation,
Owner of The Queenslander, Noosa Heads / Director of ellecor Holiday Home Management
The Queenslander will tick all the boxes for an unforgettable family holiday in Noosa Sleeping up to 11 guests, it's the perfect accommodation option for either one family or two with two queen sized bedrooms and a sofa bed if required, as well as a kids' room/zone set up with 2 sets of bunks + a trundle bed, a TV and DVD player with dozens of children's movies, bean bags, books, toys and dress ups.
Located in a quiet residential area less than a 5 minute walk from Noosa Junction's shopping and dining precinct and a 15-20 minute walk/3 minute drive to the iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa main beach, you will enjoy peace and tranquillity during your stay in this conveniently located and beautifully furnished holiday home.
Our home conveys the charisma associated with the world-wide recognized Queensland architectural signature. Light filled living with indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining areas that receive cooling cross breezes - imagine yourself relaxing with a drink on the verandah, watching over the pool set amongst the majestic palm trees and tropical gardens.
-3 bedrooms 1 upstairs with ensuite and walk in robe and 2 downstairs with built in robes
- Fully equipped kitchen with new oven, stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave plus toaster, blender, sandwich press and much more
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Office hub with Wi-Fi connectivity
- 40" TV's and blu-ray players + a selection of DVD's in both lounge room and kids' zone
- Wireless Bluetooth music player
- Ensuite with shower and hairdryer upstairs
- Bathroom including bath and shower and hairdryer down stairs
- Laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- Double key less garage with internal access
- All bedrooms and living areas have ceiling fans and all windows have fly screens
- Security mesh 'Crimsafe' screens have been fitted to all downstairs windows and front door for guests' comfort and peace of mind.
All of the furniture, appliances, decor and linen in our house were purchased brand new when we set the home up in December 2014 and we are constantly making improvements to our home plus upgrading and replacing its contents to ensure a high standard for our guests
- salt chlorinated, solar heated in-ground pool 7m x 3m x 1.2-1.8m within fully fenced paved pool area set amongst landscaped tropical garden Pool, paved pool area and landscaped garden were built when we purchased the house late 2014
Solar heating and solar pool blanket allows swimming for up to 9 months of the year, longer if you're brave
- 7 sets of double doors open from the upstairs living areas and main bedroom onto the verandah
- verandah wraps around three sides of the house, where you'll have great views over the pool and garden
- Weber Q BBQ + outdoor dining
N.B. The pool and paved area is fenced independently of the fenced front yard, so you can be assured that your little ones will be secure within the property throughout your stay.
Nestled in behind Noosa Junction in a quiet residential area we love that our house is close to Noosa's 3 waterways; Hastings St main beach, Sunshine Beach surf beach and Noosaville/Noosa River.
Less than a 5 min/1km walk from our home you will find Noosa Junction's restaurant and shopping precint, bus terminal and Coles Supermarket. A 20 min walk or 2 minute drive down Noosa Drive's hill will see you at Hastings St main beach, or in the opposite direction, Noosa's Sunday Farmers' Market. If you drive 5 mins in the opposite direction you'll discover Noosaville - Noosa River, restaurant, shops, the Yacht Club and Pirate Playground. All of these destinations are easily accessible via taxi, Uber or bus terminal at Noosa Junction.
All linen bedding, bath towels, pool towels, tea towels etc is provided.
If you are bringing children we have done our best to ensure they have a fun and safe time in our home
Plastic dinnerware is on hand, plus you will find the following items in the garage for your use:
stroller pram + Steelcraft pram
car booster seat
Porta cot BYO linen
Security mesh 'Crimsafe' screens on all downstairs windows and front door
pool and beach toys
night lights to ensure safe night time passage
bunks are fitted with 100 absorbent ‘Brolly Sheets’ for your peace of mind and future guests’ comfort
Please also note, the verandah doors can also be closed/locked so that your young child/ren can have access to the house only or house and verandah without access to the stairs or front yard.
The fenced pool area is located in the front yard, around which we've just built a secure 1.8m high fence so you can relax and enjoy your stay, assured that your child/ren or dog can't 'escape' onto the street.
A side gate from the front yard provides access to the secure back/side yard where you'll find the double garage, laundry and clothes line.
By prior arrangement we’re happy for your special furry family member to enjoy your holiday too. Well behaved, house trained dogs are welcome, provided you ensure they're kept off couches and beds dogs and white bed spreads aren't a good mix
Please note, our house is thoroughly cleaned and well maintained after every stay, and is regularly treated for pests to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
You will find dog food and water bowls + placemat, dog wash, poop bags and a pooper scooper in the garage.
You will have full access to our home throughout your stay. Our house is set up for you to arrive and enjoy
I will be in close contact with you throughout the enquiry/booking process and can also be contacted during your stay to assist with any enquiries.
We have a house keeper as well as a team of cleaners, gardeners, pool contractors and handymen to assist us with the ongoing cleaning, maintenance and management of our home and to assist if something does go wrong.
In the event something is damaged, broken or not as you would expect please contact us immediately via phone or email. We would rather know about it straight away so that we can attempt to rectify the problem, than read about it in a review after your departure
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in time is after 2pm.
Check out time is before 10am.
Our cleaners are booked for 10am on the day of your departure. If you require early check-in or late check-out please let us know in advance. We may be able to accommodate you depending on other bookings.
Upon receipt of your deposit you will receive an email outling:
car hire/transport options
check in/out details/guest access
house rules and cleaning
holiday equipment hire company contact details
emergency contact and troubleshooting information
Please note, if required, we can provide extra cleaning or linen services during your stay for an additional cost.
We know you'll have as much fun at our Noosa home as we do, and expect that you will treat our home with the same respect you would your own.
To ensure future guests are able to enjoy their stays too we have the following rules:
• Please do not smoke inside the house. You may smoke outside, but please dispose of all cigarette butts in bins or ashtrays, not our garden
• No glass in the pool area plastic glassware is provided
• Remove all pool toys/accessories at the end of each day
• Please dry off completely after swimming before entering the house
• Strictly no parties. Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 9pm - the house is in a quiet residential area and we like to maintain a good relationship with our neighbours who won't hesitate to call me if guests are too noisy
• If you are bringing your dog, please clean up after him/her
About the area:
Attractions close to Noosa include the Eumundi Market, Noosa Hinterland, the North Shore and Fraser Island, Australia Zoo just to name a few.
Our house manual features brochures from many local attractions and the Information Centre, located on Hastings St is an invaluable resource for visitors.
Buses travel to Noosa Junction from across the Sunshine Coast including Cooroy, Noosaville, Noosa Heads, Peregian Beach, Peregian Springs and Coolum – most stop at Noosa Junction's new transit centre/bus station, in Sunshine Beach Road, the main street of Noosa Junction.
Details of Translink’s Journey Planner can be found online.