Apartment 5 on Hastings Street Noosa provides modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Noosa Heads from $350 per night. This is Noosa apartment accommodation at it's best with a large modern apartment (132 sq.m. as a 3 bedroom) including impressive balcony and offers a great vantage point to view the action on Hastings Street.
This Hastings Street, Noosa 3 bedroom apartment has two large bathrooms (ensuite to master) and a kitchen/meals/living area that opens onto a fabulous balcony with lovely leafy outlook.
The position is perfect being on Noosa's famous Hastings Street but set back enough to ensure peaceful privacy and allow a view of the passing people parade. This Noosa 3 bedroom apartment accommodation allows you to enjoy the privacy of the design, whilst taking advantage of the sensational location.
During Low Season the nightly tariff for up to 6 people is $450pn. If you do not need to accommodate more than 4 people, this apartment is occassionally available during Special months as a 2 bedroom at a reduced tariff. The 3rd bedroom (shown as 'bed 3" on the floorplan) can be locked off and you could save $100pn off the usual 3 bedroom tariffs.
During Mid and High Season this apartment is only available as a 3 bedroom due to the high demand. Nightly charges for up to 6 people are Mid Season $600pn and High Season $700pn. Sometimes Special Tariffs may be available so please check the tariff table.
**STRICT NO PARTY POLICY ENFORCED BY ONSITE MANAGEMENT**
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Enjoy the good life. Features of this 3 bedroom Hastings Street, Noosa apartment accommodation;
* Hastings Street is where most people want to stay in Noosa.
* Apt. 5 is located in the best part of Hastings Street, Noosa.
* Just 100 metres from the patrolled section of beautiful Noosa beach to your front door. Noosa Beach is consistently voted the best attraction on the entire Sunshine Coast.
* Just 300 metres to the boardwalk that leads into the Noosa National Park. Noosa National Park is consistently voted the second best attraction on the entire Sunshine Coast.
* The only thing stopping views over Laguna Bay are the lush tropical trees and plams.
* Large balcony that whilst private also allows a great view of the passing parade of people.
* Large outdoor setting plus relaxation chair to laze in with a cool drink and watch the world go by.
* Completely renovated apartment with everything brand new. Totally new fit out plus new furniture.
* Large kitchen with everything you need.
* Very well equipped including plenty of cutlery, crockery and cookware right down to multiple chopping boards, sharp knives and even platters, a decanter etc. etc.
* Flat screen LED televisions to living, master and second bedroom all with extra Foxtel channels plus DVD/HD blu ray recorder to the 55in LED television in living room.
* DVD's, books, beach and pool toys all provided to help you enjoy your stay.
* Comfortable king size and single beds
* Bed configuration in 3 bedroom can be either 1xKing+2xSingles+2xSingles or 1xKing+1xKing+2xSingles
* Bed configuration in 2 bedroom (third bedroom locked off) can be either 1xKing+2xSingles or 1xKing+1xKing
* All bed linen and towels supplied
* Air conditioning to every room with individual controls
* Ceiling fans to every room
* Large modern main bathroom and ensuite. Washer and dryer to main bathroom and full size bath to ensuite.
* Small desk with telephone and convenient power points to the master bedroom if you cant completely get away from work.
* Lovely aspect over pool to one side and Hastings Street to the other side.
* Lift access to the first floor location. Pram friendly with no steps.
* The resort has an extended hours reception, heated pool and spa plus secure parking (included in the price).
* You wont want to leave!!!
* Pre book a Coles online order to be delivered direct to your apartment immediately after you arrive. It eliminates the hassle of food shopping when all you want to do is go to the beach.
* If you would like to watch your regular shows or some specific childrens programs during your stay, program the HD recorder as soon as you check in. This can provide those favorite childrens programs in addition to the good selection of DVD's already in the apartment.
* Unless you want to visit places like Australia Zoo or the Eumundi Markets you are unlikely to need a hire car, but if you do the Avis office is just 100m away and there is free secure parking at Emerald Noosa.
* If you would like some extra beach equipment or maybe even a surf board, ask at Emerald Noosa Reception, you will be amazed how helpful they are.
* Great places for special couples dinners include Sails, Rickys and Berardos. Great places for early family dinners include Bistro C, Cafe Le Monde and of course the Noosa Surf Club. Season is great for both, especially if you book in advance to get the table right by the beachfront.
* Many locals say the best coffee is from Cafe Le Monde, others say it from Aroma's. For a take away try Cafe Le Monde and to sit down try Aroma's.
* Whether you run, walk or push a pram, an early morning explore along the boardwalk and into the Noosa National Park is simply sensational. We think the 7.5km run out to Hells Gate is one of the most spectacular tracks around.
* Grab a cheap handline and frozen bait from the small Hastings Street Supermarket and walk down towards the Noosa Rivermouth. Fishing off the rocks is amazing fun for the kids but if you want to catch something you can eat you will need a rod and some fresh bait.
* Whilst kids love the waffle cones and toppings from Royal Copenhagen, the actual ice cream from Massimos is incredible. Kids = Copenhagen, Adults = Massimos
* The wireless internet was previously expensive and slow but has now been upgraded to a free higher speed service. Ask at reception for login details.
* Given the Hastings Street location, new guests sometimes ask if the apartment is noisy. If you are noise sensitive we suggest you avoid New Years Eve, Noosa Jazz Festival (end August), Rococo Beach Party (early December) and Jockey Club Marquee (Melbourne Cup in November). Almost all apartments on Hastings Street experience moderate levels of noise on these dates.
* Apartment 5 receives lots of repeat business, testament to its fabulous location. It is close enough to enjoy the vibe but set back enough to enable you to shut the windows and doors for a peaceful stay.
* Noosa is experiencing some amazing weather, warmer than average and with lower rainfall. This weather pattern is expected to continue (thanks El Nino!). Whilst not great for gardens or water storages, it is great news for holiday makers and as a result Noosa is buzzing. Do yourself a favour, avoid the traffic jams and parking problems, book accommodation on Hastings Street.
* If you want to guarantee this same apartment for your next stay you will need to book ahead, especially during mid and high season. There are not many fully renovated apartments on Hastings Street, especially those with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.