Our house is a very comfortable and relaxing style of accommodation (just check our customer feedback). The house is most practical and ideally suited for extended families & friends wishing to have a well earned break in one of Australia's most sort after regions.
If you are looking for accommodation that gives you tons of flexibility and at a
reasonable price then we think you will find our property well suited to your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: The price charged is for domestic “guest house” use only. This is not a “party” house and excessive party/function NOISE is strictly prohibited and guests are to maintain quiet enjoyment for surrounding neighbours, in accordance with council requirements.
A few other great reasons to select the Sunshine Beach area to stay are:
- Sunshine Beach (Lifeguards patrol all year). Cafes, restaurants, shops and the Surf Club are situated within an easy walking distance (500m)
- The south side of the Noosa National Park is also only a few minutes walk away, with fantastic walking trails to Alexander Bay (A bay) and around to Noosa main beach.
- Noosa Main Beach, Hasting Street and its array of cafes, shops and restaurants is only a five minute drive away.
- There are many bike/cycle ways and walking tracks all around the Sunshine Beach and Noosa area.
- Noosa/Sunshine Beach area: Annual events & festivities including: Festival of Surfing (March), Noosa Winter Festival (April, Food & Wine Festival held in May (many leading "Master chefs" and foodies attend each year), Noosa Triathlon & Sports Festival held in November (the largest event of its kind in the southern hemisphere).
Prices set by Stayz may vary with exact prices quoted once an enquiry or booking is made. However for most of the year our price works out at approximately $51* per person per night (full occupancy on stays of 4nights or longer), with only peak holiday times attracting higher prices, and a surcharge on weekends to cover weekend penalty rates.
Beach House with "Apartment Style" layout.
The house has an interesting "apartment style" layout allowing for independent areas of living, excellent privacy and flexibility with larger families and friends.
THE PROPERTY LAYOUT AND BEDDING CONFIGURATIONS
(Please also see our Floor plan in the photo section)
- 1st Floor; 3 bedroom self contained with large Kitchen.
There are two bathrooms. Main bathroom has a bath with shower overhead and toilet facility. 2nd bathroom having shower and toilet.
This "apartment style" set up can accommodate up to 6 people, having 2 rooms with King size “zip” beds in each (can be set up as king double bed or singles), and one room with a Queen bed.
- Ground floor; 2 bedroom "apartment style" set up, with kitchenette (fridge, tea/coffee, microwave, toaster) and separate bathroom/toilet. This section accommodates 5 people having 2 bedrooms, one with a Queen Size bed and the other room with a bunk bed (2 people) and single bed.
- Ground floor; 1 bedroom studio apartment, with kitchenette (fridge, tea/coffee, microwave, toaster). Also has a bathroom/toilet. The bedroom has a Queen size bed, and in the main living area there is a bunk bed that can sleep 2 people.