'The Sanctuary', proudly managed by Holiday Homes @ Noosa.
Choose 'Booking Request' and we will confirm within 24 hours OR if you have a question or would like a quote please select 'send a message' (if you are on a mobile device you will need to scroll to the bottom).
Immerse yourself in the rain forest experience that is synonymous with Noosa National Park.
This elevated home on the slopes is accessed via a raised walkway and literally cradles its occupants in a leafy embrace.
The upper level includes a vast open plan living and dining zone with vaulted ceilings, sleek kitchen - the split level set up defines the area, with light filled living spilling onto a wide entertaining terrace to a stunning treed outlook.
The lower level offers three well appointed bedrooms - the master suite with huge picture windows and lavish ensuite with deep tub. The separate self contained accommodation is included in the rental and perfect for larger groups who need a little time out occasionally.
From this amazing and unique getaway you can stroll to the best Noosa can offer - pristine beaches, perfect national park, points, cafe's and restaurants.
* Spacious Master Bedroom / En Suited with spa bath/ Ceiling Fan - uninterrupted national park views - 1 x King
* Bed 2 - 1 x Queen - ceiling fan
* Bed 3 - 1 x Double - ceiling fan
* Second bathroom with shower
* Laundry with quality WM & Dryer
* A/C in living area, master bedroom & granny flat
* New modern Kitchen - Dishwasher and new S/S Fridge
* Outdoor entertainment deck overlooking National Park with BBQ
* Double lock-up garage
* 300m to Main Beach -
* 300m to Hasting Street, Restaurants, Coffee shops & convenience store etc
** NOTE: As The Sanctuary is in an elevated position above Noosa, access to the property/beach/Hasting's Street is up/down a walkway with stairs. It may not be suitable for the elderly or very young children, please call to discuss.
Separate to the house: A SECRET HIDEAWAY
* Separate Granny Flat/Teenagers Retreat, 1 x queen bed, ensuite and kitchenette - air conditioned. Too good, huh?