'Whispering Palms', proudly managed by Holiday Homes @ Noosa.
Choose 'Booking Request' and we will confirm within 24 hours OR if you have a question or would like a quote please select 'send a message' if you are on a mobile device you will need to scroll to the bottom.
‘Whispering Palms’ has a decidedly Mediterranean or Tuscan air about it.
In a quiet street at Sunrise Beach within walking distance of the sand and surf,
this home is truly cradled by palms.
There are ample sheltered decked entertainment areas outside which lead to pretty gardens via platform steps. The automatic pergola ensures comfort and protection.
The wide verandah to the rear with swing embraces National Park views.
Inside the home, relaxed elegance awaits. There are three bedrooms on the lower level,
the main with ensuite and spa, as well as an office area and separate bathroom.
Timber stairs lead to the second level which is perfect for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment. The living room enjoys access onto the wide deck via sliding doors.
The dining room is adjacent to the sleek, contemporary kitchen, also with access on to the deck. The views of the national park from this upper level are just beautiful.
The oversized kitchen with its gloss cabinetry and stainless steel appliances is perfect for
cooking up a storm. The kitchen leads onto test another entertaining deck with a street outlook.
Bring the kids, bring the dogs, surf, dine or unwind in style - it’s all here and easy relaxing will just be the start.
- Two storey Tuscan style home
- Modern elegance and space throughout
- National Park views from both levels
- Abundant decked entertaining areas and weather shelter.
- Three bedrooms / two bathrooms on lower level
- Living room, separate dining, sleek kitchen
- Two decks on upper level
- Stroll to beach, bring the kids and the dog
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining with modern appliances
- Air conditioned
- Flat Screen TV, DVD and relaxed living area
Outside - Upstairs
- Front Balcony with outdoor setting for 6 guests
- Back Balcony with National Park views to enjoy the Sunset
- Master Bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
- Ensuite with bath, shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x single or 2 x Single - ceiling fan
- Main Bathroom - Shower and Toilet
- Lock Up Garage
- Laundry with washing Machine and Dyer
Outside - Downstairs
- Outdoor setting for 6 with retractable awning off Master Bedroom
- Outdoor swing Seating
- Beautiful courtyard to explore
- Fully secure for pets and children