PREFER TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OR PAYPAL? HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING NOOSA BEACH HOUND? CLICK ON 'SEND A MESSAGE' WITH YOUR REQUESTS, YOUR QUERIES ARE WELCOME
Noosa Beach Hound is located in a wonderfully family-friendly, dog-friendly street. It is only a 5 minute walk to the beach with the option of underpass access and enjoys coastal beach breezes and the peaceful sound of the surf. Castaways Beach is a dog friendly beach, terrific to walk along with great swimming, fishing and surfing areas.
Noosa Beach Hound is only a 7 minute drive to Hastings Street, Noosa, and even closer to the great range of restaurants, cafes and boutiques of both Peregian Beach and Sunshine Beach. A bus stop is a short walk away, and children can enjoy the adventurous playground, only a one minute walk from the property. A basketball ring and swing set is also in close walking range.
Recently redecorated, Noosa Beach Hound is a two storey house with direct access to the Noosa National Park. The house has several decks/patios with two BBQs available for outdoor relaxation at the front, side and rear. The backyard is fully fenced for your children and/or dogs to enjoy running around on the lush Sir-Walter turfed area, or taking shelter under the rear deck. A sun-drenched inground, saltwater pool is fenced separately for your enjoyment. It is very private and set amongst a lovely tropical backdrop.
- Large, air conditioned master bedroom with queen size bed, ensuite and WIR
- Open plan and air conditioned living, kitchen and dining area
- Front and side balconies with BBQ, dining and sitting areas
- Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed with new, wall mounted LED TV, ceiling fan and outdoor access
- Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds with TV/DVD/CD player, ceiling fan and outdoor access
- Bathroom with bath, separate toilet and laundry facilities are easily accessible
- Spacious double garage with remote and internal access
The house is tiled throughout for easy maintenance.
Bed linen, bath towels and cleaning products are included in rates.
Departure clean is included for stays of 7 nights or more.
- Hastings Street and Noosa National Park
- Australia Zoo
- Eumundi Markets
- Noosa Farmers Market
- Peregian Beach Markets
- World class golf courses
- Noosa hinterland
- Noosa Everglades/Noosa Ferry Cruise
- Noosa Harbour Marine Village
- Fraser Island Excursions/Eco Tours
- Ginger Factory
- Big Go Kart Track
- Kenilworth Country Cheese Factory
- Mt Coolum walks/Maleny/Montville
- Noosa and Mooloolaba Fishing Charters
- Scenic flights/rainforest tours
- Super Bee Honey Factory/Big Pineapple
- Underwater World
- Whale watching cruises
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
- Please advise when making an enquiry if you would like to bring your dog/s, the no. of dogs, breed, and size of the dog that will accompany you limit of 2.
- If you decide to proceed with the booking, we will request a deposit to secure the dates.
- Your booking will be confirmed via email, following receipt of your deposit and confirmation of your residential address and guest nos.
- The balance of tariff and a security bond are payable 30 days prior to your arrival.
- The security bond will be returned to you once our housekeeping submits a satisfactory inspection report following your departure, less any damages, theft/loss, additional cleaning, postage or extra guests normally within 3-4 days of your departure date.
- The house is strictly non-smoking, not available for end of school year celebrations and no commercial functions or parties are permitted.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforseen or changed circumstances, Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
WHY LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME WHEN YOU WANT A HOLIDAY?
Noosa Beach Hound is a dog friendly property.
Unlike some other dog friendly accommodation, we do not charge additional fees for bringing your dog/s limit of 2.
Please be aware that normal bond conditions apply to damage to gardens, lawns, screen doors, furniture and other property caused by dogs.
Please provide a copy of your dog/s current vaccination card when making your booking.