Love Noosa but want some peace and quiet too? Then this large new holiday home is it Enormous living areas, swimming pool, 6 person jacuzzi, outside fire-pit, BBQ facilities in the pergola built over your own lagoon.
Wira Hideaway is a great getaway for pets as well. We won the 2016 National Stayz Award for pet friendly.
It is a stunning architect designed home on 4 acres. The home is incredibly spacious – 250 square metres with an additional 150 square metres of verandahs and undercover entertainment areas – a beautiful melding of inside and outside. Polished concrete in living areas and beautiful polished timber floors in all bedrooms.
This holiday home has been built to provide ultimate comfort and relaxation. All living areas and 2 bedrooms have direct outlook to the spring fed lagoon which has a 4 metre waterfall feature. Kangaroos and other wildlife are abundant. On request the outdoor entertainment area can be fully fenced with a 900mm high aluminium fence.
There are two enormous living areas. In the main living area the raked ceilings are hoop pine and soar to over 5 metres high.
This home easily sleeps up to 8 people very comfortably with 4 bedrooms 1 X King 2 x Queen and 1 x King or 2 x single on request and 3 bathrooms plus a powder room as well.
The large kitchen with granite benches is made for entertaining with a beautifully appointed dining room furnished with lovingly restored silky oak furniture. Original art work throughout although still searching for some ’perfect pieces’ from local artists.
All bedrooms are large with almost 3 metre high vaulted hoop pine ceilings – 2 bedrooms including the master bedroom have bay windows looking out over the lagoon and the other 2 bedrooms have French doors opening out onto their own deck. Block-out blinds in all bedrooms. Sheridan linen is used throughout the property.
Ducted air conditioning with the choice of fans in every room. In winter the fireplace creates a beautiful warmth throughout the living areas.
SO MANY ACTIVITIES TO CHOOSE FROM AT WIRA HIDEAWAY
The entire house and 4 acre block is exclusively for your use. There are so many possibilities for enjoying yourself on the property:
- Relax in the 6 person Jacuzzi which looks out over the natural Wallum Bush.
- Swim in the pool or relax on the sunbeds.
- Feed the ducks and other birds in the afternoon they visit every afternoon at about 4pm or earlier …. We provide healthy food for you to feed to the animals.
- Enjoy the flora and take a walk in your own personal 8 acre natural Wallum Bush park which adjoins the property – peruse the beautiful reference books on the local flora.
- Enjoy the abundant wildlife – bird watchers paradise as well as a family of kangaroos to enjoy.
- Want some action: gather your friends for a session at the chopping block – take turns chopping wood or sit back on the seats and enjoy the prowess of others Don’t feel like burning energy – just use the wood stacked and ready to burn.
- Dusk is approaching – Light the fire in the fire-pit and enjoy the atmosphere of an outside fire sitting on beautiful sandstone blocks– a great way to end a day at the beach.
- With your drinks and nibbles take the short walk around the lagoon, over the bridge and sit beside the top of the waterfall.
- Barbecue your favourite food and sit in the pergola which is built out over the lagoon.
- Feeling a bit cool – light the inside open fire which is cleverly designed to never smoke
- Choose your favourite Foxtel or Presto program and sit back in the comfy sofas in the enormous living area.
- Gather around the piano for a sing-a-long.
- Free unlimited WiFi
We prefer to use Stayz online payment system. Stayz adds a 2 credit card surcharge. If this does not suit, payments can be made through a direct deposit to our bank account.
Wira Hideaway has a fenced area 900mm high from a side verandah of the house that provides a safe and comfortable area for pets with access to the house, lawns and bark areas. A great space if you are going out for the day. Well-behaved dogs are welcomed inside the house but not on any of the furniture. The house is professionally cleaned prior to each guest arrival. Swimming in the lagoon is a favourite activity for many of our four legged guests.
Location and getting around
If you want some action away from the property … Noosaville café precinct on Noosa River is only 10 mins by car or Noosa Main Beach is 17 mins. Cooroibah Lake for fishing and relaxing is only 3 mins down the road.
And it is only 7 mins to Noosa-Tewantin Golf Club, Noosa Harbour and Tewantin village town centre, with its historic character, village bakery and boutique shopping. Ferry across Noosa River to North Shore beaches only 8 minutes drive away. Your choice
Don’t want to drive? Then simply park your car at the Tewantin Marina and catch the daily ferry cruise service between Tewantin and along the beautiful waterways past Noosaville with great views across to Noosa's north shore and Noosa Sound into the heart of Noosa Heads with its famous beaches, shopping, eateries and national park. The ferries depart all day, every day from seven different points along the route.