This stylish, architecturally designed home is surrounded by lush, private gardens dotted with fragrant frangipanis, tropical palms and bougainvillea.
Soaring ceilings, banks of louvered windows and bi-fold doors provide wonderful natural light and flow-through ventilation.
The home is open-planned, however creative angles link the outdoor, dining, kitchen and living areas to create spaces for relaxed easy living.
- 4 ensuited bedrooms
- Separate master retreat with balcony, walk-in-wardrobe, spacious ensuite and study
- Private guest accommodation/alternate master bedroom, provides a large ensuite opening to the garden and an outdoor shower.
- Third room with two single beds and a trundle
- Fourth room with a queen size bed
- Swimming pool with glass fencing and outdoor shower
- Private gate access to park
- This property is gated with a fully fenced yard
- No party policy
- We are a residential area so please be respectful of our neighbours
- No smoking
- No pets
Noosa main beach is 2km away a 15/20 min walk
- Light and airy kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances - gas and electric and stone benchtops
- Ducted and zone air-conditioning, extensive storage, full security system, garden irrigation
- Perfectly situated between Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace River walk and restaurants, Wyuna Drive is a highly sought after address
The whisper quiet location offers the unique characteristics of direct access to a central park, highly prized by those fortunate enough to live here
On entering this home you can feel the renowned Noosa serenity.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 2 Master rooms with King/Queen Bed
- Twin beds
- Queen bed