ART ON DOLPHIN NOOSA SOUND is an understated luxury family holiday residence located in one of Noosa’s most sought after areas.
This executive residence is tastefully furnished with a very contemporary feel complemented by a selection of modern Australian Art – this special residence is all about RELAXED HOLIDAY LIVING - just the way we love to enjoy our holidays.
Relax in the wide open plan living areas with french doors that open on to the spacious outdoor entertaining area, large salt water pool and garden.
Swim in the very PRIVATE SOLAR HEATED POOL set in contemporary TROPICAL GARDENS and laze on the pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the local bird song in the adjoining park.
Walk to either HASTINGS STREET/NOOSA MAIN BEACH or to GYMPIE TERRACE/NOOSA RIVER, or stroll down to Quamby place to enjoy one of the award winning local restaurants.
ART ON DOLPHIN NOOSA SOUND is so close to everything NOOSA, yet so very private in lush contemporary tropical walled gardens.
This luxury holiday residence accommodates up to 10 guests and includes:
- a large open plan entrance, gourmet kitchen, dining and living area;
- moving upstairs to a luxury master suite king size, dressing area, large en suite and balcony overlooking the pool, garden and rear parkland;
- a second queen size bedroom upstairs with en suite;
- two further double bedrooms down stairs with king single beds that can also be joined to become a king double and two optional single roll away beds;
- and a family bathroom;
- the living area has a 55”HDTV with FOXTEL, with two further TV’s in the bedrooms and NBN Broadband WIFI is provided;
- all prepared especially for you with great attention to detail by our wonderful professional housekeepers, gardener and pool professionals;
- reflecting our personal focus in providing guests with absolute comfort.
ART ON DOLPHIN NOOSA SOUND is all about relaxed holiday living and is so close to everything Noosa has to offer ...
- the small beach across the road where you can launch your kayak, fish, take a picnic, or enjoy a drink at sunset;
- safe sandy swimming & surfing beaches;
- restaurants, cafes and bars;
- boutique Hastings Street;
- family friendly Gympie Terrace with swimming, sailing, boat hire and river sports;
- the Noosa Arts Theatre;
- and the Noosa Farmers Market.
Or a short drive to:
- numerous Golf courses;
- Eumundi Markets 15 mins;
- Sunshine Coast Airport 30 mins;
- Fraser Island tour door to door;
- Noosa River tour to the Everglades;
- Australia Zoo;
- Maleny, Montville and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland;
And so much more ...
No functions or end of year school celebrations - just great family holidays.