Located in the heart of Sunshine Beach, Noosa Beach Hound is the perfect choice for individuals, couples and small families. It is a 1 minute walk to the popular restaurants and cafes of Duke Street, and a 4 minute walk to the patrolled beach and surf club. A short 5 minute drive will take you to Hastings Street, Noosa.
As the sister property of the highly popular Noosa Beach Hound @ Castaways Beach, the home is dog friendly and is suitable for well behaved, small and/or elderly dogs. Your pooch will adore the dog friendly section of Sunshine Beach, just a short stroll away.
Noosa Beach Hound @ Sunshine Beach is a beautifully decorated, two storey townhouse in a small complex with pool access. Recently renovated, your every need is catered for. The home has a fully equipped kitchen and outdoor BBQ area. The fully fenced, tropically landscaped, private courtyard is perfect for outdoor dining.
- Open plan, air conditioned, renovated kitchen, dining and living area
- 43 inch TV with Foxtel entertainment, sport and movie channels, DVD player with DVD library available
- Direct access to private courtyard/BBQ area, yard area measures approximately 60m2 and fence height is approximately 1.2m
- Separate toilet/powder room
- Laundry facilities
- Single garage with remote access
- Main bedroom with queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony access
- Second bedroom with two single beds that can convert to a king size bed if required, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV/DVD, built in robe and balcony access
- Separate reading/quiet area
- Bathoom with bath, shower and laundry chute
- Separate toilet
Limited WIFI available - 1GB per person per day.
Bed linen and bathroom towels are included in rates.
Departure clean is included for stays of 7 nights or more. Additional departure cleaning fee applies to stays of 6 nights or less.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The purchase of travel insurance is recommended as property owners are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property or for the loss of any personal property during your stay.
3. Check in time is from 2:30pm, check out time is no later than 9:30am. Property access details will be provided via email 1 week prior to arrival date.
4. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in total loss of booking tariff, unless property is re-let for same period, total tariff less deposit will be refunded. Cancellations made more than 14 days from arrival will result in loss of deposit. Variations to your booking may incur additional charges, this is at the discretion of property owners.
5. Refundable security deposit is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your booking. It will be refunded within 7 working days of your departure, once the property has been inspected and a satisfactory housekeeping report has been issued. Any damage, loss or expense incurred by property owners as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
6. If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances eg. fire, storm, damage, etc, property owners will inform you immediately and endeavor to offer suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. Linen, pillows, blankets and bathroom towels are supplied, beach towels are not included.
8. Maximum number of guests permitted is 4, maximum number of persons allowed at any one time is 6, eg: occupancy of 4 may have 2 visitors, occupancy of 2 may have 4 visitors. Visitors may not stay overnight. You must advise property owners of any change in guest numbers from your original Stayz enquiry prior to taking occupancy or additional charges may apply.
9. Guests and Visitors must: comply with Terms and Conditions and by-laws; respect residential amenity and security of the property and neighbours; refrain from anti-social behaviour. Guests are responsible for Visitors and must ensure Visitors comply with the Terms and Conditions; and comply with any instructions from the property owners during your stay and notify the property owners of any disputes/complaints as soon as possible.
10. All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in upon arrival.
11. The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
12. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. All keys must be returned as per property owner instructions.
13. Courtyard measures approximately 60m2 and is suitable for 1 small and/or elderly dog. Fence height is approximately 1.2m. Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs within and outside the property regularly. Dogs are not allowed in the pool or pool area at any time. Any evidence of dogs in the pool or pool area will result in the loss of security deposit.
14. Well behaved, well trained dogs are permitted inside only if previously agreed with property owners. Please inform property owners prior to your arrival if you would like to allow your dog inside. Any evidence of dogs inside the house without permission of property owners will result in the loss of security deposit.
15. Dogs who are permitted indoors by property owners are not permitted at any time on any furniture, indoors or outdoors, including beds and couches. Dogs are not permitted at any time to make use of cushions, pillows or bathroom towels. Dogs must be left outside when guests are not home.
16. Guests must ensure dogs, particularly when left alone, do not become an annoyance to neighbours as normal Council laws apply to the owners of dogs staying at the property.
17. Guests must not create any disturbance which is offensive to neighbours, especially between 10pm-8am and during arrival and departure. Offensive behaviour is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property; Eviction; Loss of rental paid; and Extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from the security deposit.
18. The property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited. "Schoolies" are strictly not permitted.
19. Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the property must not conflict with the residential amenity and must comply with all Terms and Conditions.
20. A maximum of 1 vehicle is allowed inside the property boundary at any time and must be parked in the garage. Visitors may park in the designated Visitors car park. Street parking is also available.
21. Guests must dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins
22. Items such as high chair, safety gate, etc can be hired at an additional cost. Contact property owners for further details.
23. Repair/service persons must be permitted access to the property during reasonable hours, or at any time during an emergency or matter of urgency.
24. Limited wi-fi is offered to guests, 1GB per person, per day, and is strictly for general use such as checking emails, Facebook, etc. Excessive downloading, eg: movies, is not permitted. Internet use in excess of these allowances will be charged accordingly, deducted from security deposit.
25. The yellow surfboard located above the TV in the living area is for display purposes only and is not to be used or removed by guests. Any evidence of the surfboard being removed or used will result in immediate loss of security deposit and further charges may apply.
26. In the case of any problem/complaint, you must inform property owners at the earliest opportunity so property owners have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to property owners prior to departure from the property. Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of property owners to rectify the problem/complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
27. Not complying with the Terms and Conditions may result in enforcement action from property owners, security services, local councils or, in some instances, the Police. Enforcement action is subject to the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant legislation. Such enforcement action may result in termination of occupancy, eviction, loss of rental paid, deductions from security deposits and/or extra charges.