'Wyuna on the Sound - Noosa Sound', proudly managed by Holiday Homes @ Noosa.
Choose 'Booking Request' and we will confirm within 24 hours OR if you have a question or would like a quote please select 'send a message' if you are on a mobile device you will need to scroll to the bottom.
This house is all about location, a quiet, pretty street with neighbouring park however only a 10 minute walk to Quamby Place, housing some of Noosa’s famous waterfront restaurants, a further 10 minute walk and you are at Hastings Street, famous for restaurants, bars, nightlife and shops and the main beach. Walk in the opposite direction and in 10 minutes you will be visiting Noosa River, a lively center for picnics, walks, aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centered around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River.
This stylish, architecturally designed four bedroom, four bathroom, fully air-conditioned home is surrounded by lush, private gardens dotted with fragrant frangipanis, tropical palms and bougainvillea.
The house features soaring ceilings, banks of louvered windows and bi-fold doors provide wonderful natural light and flow-through ventilation. The home is open-planned, however creative angles link the outdoor, dining, kitchen and living areas to create spaces for a relaxed lifestyle.
- Spacious, private & modern
- 15-20 minute walk to Hastings street & main beach
- 10-15 minute walk to Noosa river
- Swimming pool with glass fencing and outdoor shower
- 4 large bedroom, all with their own ensuite or bathroom.
- Separate master retreat with balcony, walk-in-wardrobe, spacious ensuite and study
- Second master provides a large ensuite opening to the garden and an outdoor shower.
- Private gate access to park, river access with sandy beach on the street, great spot for fishing.
- This property is gated with a fully fenced yard suitable for children
Master bedroom: King bed
Second Bedroom: Queen bed
Third Bedroom: Queen bed
Fourth bed: 2 x single beds