Welcome to The Pad Noosa Heads coastal accommodation.
Our home is inspired by the relaxed laid back Noosa coastal lifestyle and surrounding nature environment.
Nestled in native bush to the rear of the house and very close walking distance to all amenities.
A relaxed environment, set in tranquil peaceful bushland with abundant birdlife. Beach and bush walks at our doorstep, whilst the house provides a complete private poolside HOLIDAY retreat.
Architecturally designed for indoor / outdoor living. Massive sliding glass doors open onto outdoor deck area to enjoy Alfreso dining or just relaxing by the pool.
The Pad - Noosa Heads offers a unique alternative to crowded resort or hotel accommodation.
Located in the heart of Noosa this Modern architectural 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is walking distance to Main Beach / Hastings St. and Noosa Junction. Relaxed Noosa lifestyle on your door step. Perfect for family holidays or chill time with friends. Some of Noosa' newest restaurants and cool destinations nearby, you can enjoy as soon as you arrive. Noosa Junction 2 min walk, Noosa Main Beach 10 min walk
The Pad features include:
Private and peaceful setting.
Great location walking distance to Main Beach Hastings St and shops
Lovely neighbourhood public transport and holiday shuttle bus stop nearby
Lock up Garage w/ carpark access+ remote control
Additional off street parking in driveway
Surfboard storage racks in garage
Beach kit beach chairs, umbrella + beach shade tents
Three bedrooms - main King/ with ensuite and two Queen w shared bathroom.
Fold out sofa bed in media room
Separate media room.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Outdoor deck with seating area & Webber BBQ
Solar heated Pool
Fully equipped kitchen inc coffee machine
Free Wi Fi
BOSE bluetooth sound system
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in time is 2PM - 9PM
Check out by 10AM
- Strictly NO parties or events
- No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens night groups
- No smoking inside the house
- If the premises are damaged due to accidental, negligence or wilful act of the guest or the guest’s invitees the premises will be repaired by the owner at the expense of the guest
- Please be courteous and considerate and maintain noise at a reasonable level, especially from 8:00pm until 8:00am
- Dispose of rubbish in the general waste and recycling bins provided
- You are responsible for your visitors and maintaining the security of the property
- Use of the property, its contents, equipment and facilities is at your own risk
- The owner of the property does not take any responsibility for the loss or theft of your personal possessions while at the property
No end of school groups
1 King Bedroom + Ensuite Shower + bath
2 Queen Bedrooms + shared Main Bathroom with bath
Open plan Dining area
Living room with Smart TV + Fetch TV
2nd Living room w / Smart TV
Peak Season: Dec 22 - Jan 08 7 night minimum
High Season: QLD School Holidays 7 night minimum
Normal Season: All other dates 5 night minimum
Activities close by.
Noosa Triathlon course nearby / Shuttle Bus pick up within 200m
Noosa Main Beach and beautiful Laguna Bay
Hastings Street shopping, restaurants, bars, boutiques
Noosa River and Ferry - Noosa Harbour with restaurants, boutiques, boat/fishing hire
Noosa National Park coastal path & beaches,surfing
Steve Irwins Australia Zoo
World Heritage Fraser Island daily tours
Eumundi Arts and Crafts markets
Noosa Springs Golf course
Noosa Hinterland's charming villages and art galleries
Noosa Farmers market Sundays
Health and Beauty Spas
Deep sea fishing charters
Horse riding on the beach
Gympie Terrace with more galleries, restaurants, boutiques
Auzzie Word and Ettamogah Pub
Learn to Surf / Kite Surf
Ocean RIder - thrilling jet boat ride
Historic Majestic Theatre
Romantic gondola cruises
Stand Up paddling.