BEACH HOUSE NOOSA - featured as One of Australia's Beautiful Beach Houses in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER. For more holiday information the Beach House Noosa website is a great resource for what to do and see in Noosa.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - just 10 paces from the Beach Entry at 67 Seaview Terrace Sunshince Beach at the end of the very exclusive waterfront beach cul-de-sac overlooking LION'S HEAD, one of Noosa's best kept secrets.
BEACH HOUSE NOOSA is fully airconditioned with 4 luxury bedrooms - 4 luxury bathrooms - your very own hotel-suite style stay with family and friends - reflecting our very personal focus in providing guests with absolute comfort and privacy.
Low Season 7 night stay $600 / Low Season 5 night stay $650
Mid Season 7 night stay $650 / Mid Season 5 nights stay $700
High Season 7 night stay $900
Peak Season 7 night stay $1400
We also post Short Stay offers when fewer than our minimum 5 nights are available between existing bookings.
Payment Options: Direct Deposit to ABN registered account / Visa / Mastercard / Amex
Enjoy breathtaking OCEAN VIEWS all the way down the coast to Mooloolaba, EXCITING ARCHITECTURE, Designer furnishings, Asian antiques.
Beautiful breezeway shutters and CEILING FANS in every room and FULLY AIRCONDITIONED for those times you need it.
The perfectly designed house for couples, friends, families to reconnect and share quality time together with all the comforts of home - and then some!
With large OPEN PLAN LIVING areas on both levels, Designer Kitchen with European Appliances, ICE and WATER Fridge, Beverage Centre, luxury laundry facilities.
Relax on generous DECKS and DAYBEDS, and pampered luxury you will simply never want to leave.
You can SURF, SWIM, FISH or enjoy water sports and walks along the pristine sand in front of the house in simply the BEST location. The Surf Club, lifeguards, restaurants and eateries are a stroll along the beach.
Explore spectacular NOOSA NATIONAL PARK, only meters from the house, with its WALKING TRACKS to secluded beaches and boutique HASTINGS STREET.
Relax and DINE ALFRESCO with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ in the gated courtyard off the living area and overlooking the ocean.
Or simply laze on one of the sun lounges by the PRIVATE POOL with the choice of shaded or sundrenched decks, and drift off to the sound of waves breaking on the beach.
Our generous ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE includes:
- FREE Big Pond WiFi for all your mobile devices
- FREE STD calls in Australia and to Australian mobiles to help you stay in touch
- FREE Satellite TV with FOXTEL SPORTS PACKAGE
- MOVIES on DEMAND available
- Choice of BLU RAY or DVD
- iPOD Wifi Docking Station
Sleeping at BEACH HOUSE NOOSA
Bedroom1: King bed luxury ensemble, ensuite, TV, ocean views
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen luxury ensembles in the one room, ensuite, TV, ocean views
Bedroom 3: 2 King single ensembles can zip into King bed, ensuite, TV, ocean views
Bedroom 4: Double Oriental Daybed, walkin robe, ensuite, Foxtel TV, ocean views
Those little bedroom comforts:
- Sleep with beautiful bedlinen, freshly laundered protectors, large comfortable pillows
- Whisper quiet ACs and ceiling fans and breezway shutters to catch the sea breezes
- Enjoy personal flatscreen TV's and comfortable desks
- All prepared with great care and attention to detail by our wonderful housekeepers
BEACH HOUSE NOOSA is all about relaxed and beautiful beach living that is superbly comfortable. Our attention to detail sets our houses apart. Our guests come back again and again...
If BEACH HOUSE NOOSA is not available for your preferred dates you might like to check for availability at our beautiful Balinese Beach House Noosa www.stayz.com.au/22989 featured as one of Australia's Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING and TRAVEL.
So close to everything Noosa...
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and exclusive North Sunshine Beach
- Watch whales migrating in season, dolphins, surf boarders from the house
- Walk along the beach to the Surf Club and restaurant area
- Stunning coastal Noosa National Park entry just footsteps away
- Famous boutique Hastings Street a 5 minute drive
- World Class Noosa Springs Golf Course a 5 minute drive
- Great eateries and restaurants a 5 minutes drive
- Famous Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast airport a 25 minute drive
- Fraser Island the world's largest sand island
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Learn to surf and paddle board
- Health and Beauty Spas
- Everglades cruises
- And so much more…
Just bring your beach towels + iPad + binoculars - whales pass by 6 months of the year - dolphins are always around!
No weddings, functions or end of year school celebrations - just great holidays!
SHORT STAY OFFERS:
16 Nov 2016 - 18 Nov 2016 - $700 pn - 2 NIGHT SHORT STAY
13 Jan 2016 - 16 Jan 2017 - $900 pn - 3 NIGHT SHORT STAY
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum 5 nights are available between existing bookings - watch this space!
FINALIST in 'Indulgence' Category of Stayz Holiday Rental Awards 2014
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in Stayz BEST 'Outdoors' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013