This spacious four bedroom, five star luxury home fully air-conditioned is the largest and most private situated in the unique Noosa North Shore Retreat. It's the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy a relaxing holiday with your family and friends. It truly is resort style living with no added costs.
Situated in a peaceful sanctuary on the famous Noosa North Shore adjoining the Great Sandy National Park proposed for World Heritage listing, this magnificent home covering 316 square metres is built over two levels. Comprising a state of the art kitchen, two huge living areas and four big bedrooms two of them ensuited plus two extra bathrooms and a fully equipped laundry, the design of this luxury home will easily allow 2 families to share, or alternatively four couples. It sleeps up to 10 guests in absolute comfort.
Guests frequently comment on the sheer size of the house - so you can be assured that you'll never be crowded
Whilst you will enjoy full air conditioning on both levels, this eco friendly retreat has also been designed to capture the natural breezes. This makes for a perfect late afternoon BBQ on your private undercover deck.
Polished timber floors and high ceilings enhance the wonderful beachy atmosphere of this unique home whilst blending in with the surrounding bushland. And to top it off, for those of you wishing to entertain outside the home, the resort's free leisure centre is just a two minute walk with magnificent pools including a 25m lap-pool, tennis court facilities and a kids paradise. Catering for every age, it has something for everyone.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - BEACH & BUSH
Make a booking and you'll be spoilt for choice. Take a pick from whatever takes your fancy.
• Swimming, fishing and 4WDing at the local surf beaches just 3 minutes away;
• For horse lovers there is a world class equestrian centre which also offers many beautiful beach trail rides. The resort is a member of Wildlife Tourism Australia;
• Noosa Heads and Hasting Street is only 15 minutes away;
• The mountain villages of Eumundi and Maleny are within 30 minutes;
• Enjoy a sunset cruise on the picturesque Noosa River, or for the more adventurous take a fast ride to explore the Everglades;
• Day trips to Fraser Island â€“ the largest sand island in the world;
• Day trips to the coloured sands;
• Canoeing on Lake Cooroibah is only 2-3 minutes away;
• Share a meal at the 4 Star hotel just across the road from the Resort;
• Enjoy the free leisure centre within the resort which caters for all ages.
This secluded bushland setting with easy access to the beaches and lakes is ideal for all ages. It will allow you to escape the city life yet gives you so many options for holiday activities.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The superbly appointed Leisure Centre is for the sole use of Resort guests. The leisure centre itself consists of 3 distinct areas, all equipped with the latest digital media technology- one being family orientated; one equipped for teens and the third for the under 7s. The leisure centre will provide hours of fun and "chill out time" for all ages.
The magnificent heated pool complex includes a resort style pool, 12 seat spa, volleyball pool and child\'s wading pool and will allow you to relax or entertain in privacy.
Day and night tennis and basketball may be enjoyed within the leisure centre.
Alternatively, you may wish to stroll the vast open parklands that are graced with kangaroos or you may wish to take advantage of one of the many BBQ shelters for a picnic lunch.