'The Lookout' Noosa is located in the exclusive enclave of Little Cove, near the top of the hill amongst Multi Million Dollar properties. This 5 STAR RESORT STYLE FAMILY BEACH HOUSE has been Architecturally Designed to provide the best of its position, by cascading down the hill. With 180 Degree views over the National Park, the Ocean and Laguna Bay and right up to the Noosa North Shore and Double Island Point. The views from every level of the house will take your breath away!
Upon arriving, walking past the 'Wave' inspired Security Gate, whilst listening to the 'Wow Factor' Water Feature, when you open the front door you will be blown away with the view out to the Ocean.
'The Lookout' provides you with everything you could possibly need to complete your perfect Beach Holiday; Home Theatre with Plasma, Pool with Cabana Room with Ice Maker Fridge to keep the 'drinks' cold whilst floating in the pool taking in the amazing views, you may never need to leave the house! However just a few minutes stroll down the hill and you are right in the action of the renowned 'Hastings St', Main Beach, Little Cove Beach, and the famous 'jewel in the crown' Noosa National Park.
Every major room has a water view, from every level of the house. With 4 separate Living Areas, there is plenty of room to spread out and take advantage of a sneaky afternoon nap without being noticed!
We have enjoyed our home for many many years and now the children have married and have kids of their own, we unfortunately are not using it as often as we did. To ensure that the house can continue to be that special place we are so passionate about, that made so many wonderful 'memories' for our family, we want to make it available to you and your family!
Offering 4 Bedroooms all with Air Conditioning.
KING SIZE BED (UPSTAIRS): + Walk In Robe + Ensuite + Deck for private Sunbathing all with 180 Degree Views of National Park & Ocean
QUEEN SIZE BED (DOWNSTAIRS): + Wardrobe + own Bathroom [but not ensuite]
KING SIZE BED that zips apart to 2 King Singles (DOWNSTAIRS): + Wardrobe + Ensuite (shared with Singles Room)
2 SINGLE BEDS (DOWNSTAIRS): + Ensuite (shared with King that Zips apart)
* This Home is 100% Smoke & Pet Free
* As there are several Internal Staircases, unfortunately it is not suitable for Wheelchair access
* In consideration of our lovely neighbours - strictly NO Schoolies or Functions
* Whilst our home is Child Friendly, we have the ability to fit Toddler Gates to the top of all Stairs that do not have a door to close in front of them. Please inform us if you wish these to be fitted before your stay.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the house, and length of time required to make it perfectly clean again, please be aware of the Check In and Check out times listed below.
CHECK IN - NO EARLIER than 2 pm
CHECK OUT - NO LATER than 10 am
Due to the above reason, you may be required to pay an additional surcharge if you are unable to vacate by 10am. As we will need to pay the cleaner to wait for you to vacate, before they can come in and clean, and this can then have a roll on effect to our next guest whom may be arriving the same afternoon as it may make the house not available until after 2pm, which is not fair to the next guest !
However, if the house is vacant the day of your arrival we will of course try to make it available to you before 2pm.
MAIN BEDROOM ~ King Sized Bed, Walk in Robe, Ensuite, TV (Local TV plus AUSTAR / FOXTEL & DVD), as well as Private Deck
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN ALL WITH STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS
- Dining Area ~ with 8 Seat Dining Table,
- Living Area ~ with 2 Large Sofa's (3 seat size) plus TV (Local TV plus AUSTAR / FOXTEL) Telescope
- Kitchen ~ with Island Bench (4 Barstools), pantry, small TV, Full 12 person place setting, Cutlery and Glassware, and the Kitchen Window (almost the length of the kitchen!) opens up (on gas struts) to let the Ocean Breeze flow through.
- Timber Deck ~ has an Electric Awning for shading the exposed deck (off Kitchen area), and - Alfresco Undercover dining 12 Seat Modern Glass Table/ Chairs (off Living Area) BBQ.
- Powder Room ~ located behind the kitchen accessed by deck
DOWNSTAIRS/ POOL LEVEL
- QUEEN BEDROOM ~ overlooking Pool with wardrobe with main bathroom (not ensuite)
- KING (zips apart) BEDROOM ~ King Bed (that can be zipped apart to be 2 separate Single Beds, with wardrobes, plus access to share Ensuite
- SINGLES BEDROOM ~ 2 Single Beds, plus access to share Ensuite
-MAIN ~ with Vanity, Shower and Sunken Bath overlooking tropical garden. - Separate Toilet
-ENSUITE TO KING ZIP/ SINGLES ~ with Vanity, Shower and Toilet
- LAUNDRY ~is discreetly located in a cupboard, housing the Laundry Tub, Washing Machine and Dryer
- CABANA / POOL HOUSE ~ overlooking the Pool and out to Ocean. Contains a Kitchenette with Ice Making Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher, Dining Table for 4/6, 2 Seat Sofa and Arm Chair, this is the perfect spot to relax (while watching the kids in the pool) and come 'Cocktail Hour' the Blender can be primed up to create anything your taste buds desire !
- POOL ~ has an electric awning fitted to the Cabana so you can control the level of sun over the pool (perfect for Summer Days so the kids can be in the pool all day). With Ultra Modern Pool Recliners on the deck next to the pool, the ultimate in relaxation.
- HOME THEATRE / RECREATIONAL ROOM ~ with the massive Plasma Screen (Local TV & AUSTAR / FOXTEL & DVD, and windows are fitted with Blockout Screens - the Sound System and acoustic's are amazing. Also located here is a Treadmill + Fit Ball for the fitness enthusiast.
- BATHROOM ~ Shower and Toilet