Located on an acreage property in the old part of Peregian Beach. This private cottage is set amongst the gum tree in a park-like oasis. You will enjoy direct access to Lake Weyba 400-metre walk, and you'll share the garden with a mob of kangaroos both morning and evening. Beautifully decorated with a Hamptons feel, 3 bedrooms, enclosed sunroom, two outdoor areas, well-equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath.
LAKE WEYBA LAKEHOUSE “HOUSE RULES”:
We aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that they have been reviewed within 48 hours of your booking. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the house rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free. Thank you in advance and we truly appreciate your cooperation
- Any food or drinks that we have left for you are free for you to consume. Please enjoy.
- If you need the daybed converted to a queen please ask us to do this for you. Do not do it yourself it’s difficult and different bed linen is required.
- No dirty or wet shoes within the house.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- No smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odour and stains may be applied. If you smoke outside please dispose of your butts safely.
- Please wash your dishes after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
- Our guests love our board games. Please take care with them.
- We have provided books for your reading pleasure. Please don’t take them with you when you leave.
- Feel free to use the barbecue outside. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required.
- Do not take the house towels to either the lake tea tree stain or the beach. We have left older towels in the laundry that you may use at the lake if you don’t have your own towels.
- Please acknowledge that occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbours, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR DOGS
- Property not fenced, and there are many things that your dog may want to chase kangaroos, birds, horses so only dogs that you can guarantee you have control of. NO chasing of any animals allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds.
- Please bring own bedding for dogs.
- Smaller pets preferably.
- No dogs inside if you are not there to supervise. The back balcony is fenced and your dog can be left there.
- Extra charge of $30 per dog per stay.
- Dog day-minding MAY be available at our home. This needs to be arranged prior. Extra fee applies.
- Note this property is home to two friendly entire male kelpies.