Featured as one of Australias Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING & TRAVEL, "Balinese Beach House Noosa" is understated luxury in the subtropical paradise of Noosa. An exclusive multimillion$ address in the cul-de-sac entry to the Noosa National Park with expansive OCEAN VIEWS down kilometres of coastline.
Sleep in whisper quiet air-conditioned bedrooms EXQUISITELY FURNISHED with Asian antiques and handmade rugs - the Balinese is all about RELAXED BEACH LIVING that is superbly comfortable - just the way we love to enjoy our holidays
Swim, surf, fish, explore, shop, relax … book now for a great holiday at “BALINESE BEACH HOUSE NOOSA” and enjoy our exclusive personalised holiday service and Insider’s Guide to Noosa
Relax in the spacious open plan LIVING PAVILION with its sunken lounge area, ceiling fans and wraparound undercover decks on all sides just perfect for alfresco dining with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ - and enjoy a slower pace of living.
Swim in the private SOLAR HEATED POOL set in tropical gardens and laze on the gazebo daybed or one of the padded pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Walk a few minutes to the stunning wide SURFING BEACH at North Sunshine and paddle from the rocky outcrop of the Noosa National Park to lifeguards who patrol the FLAGGED SWIMMING AREA in front of the Sunshine Beach SURF CLUB every day of the year.
Just meters from the front gate is the entry to the spectacular coastal NOOSA NATIONAL PARK with its walking tracks to SECLUDED BEACHES and HASTINGS STREET with a selection of walking tracks to enjoy koala spotting in the wild, wonderful birdlife and native plants, dolphins and migrating whales, all favourites with walkers.
The Balinese is SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA, yet so very private in lush tropical gardens behind high brush fencing. Step through intricately carved golden Balinese Doors into the RELAXED HOLIDAY ATMOSPHERE of "Balinese Beach House Noosa" to experience what one guest wrote:
“Exquisite house, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene.”
“BALINESE BEACH HOUSE NOOSA” is the perfect place for couples, friends and families to enjoy quality time together in a beautiful location.
SLEEPING AT “Balinese Beach House Noosa” - 3 bedrooms and sleepout - Sleeps 6 to 8
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with personal TVs and are spacious with room for a cot
- Sleep on quality ensembles, with white bedlinen, freshly laundered protectors, and large comfortable pillows and fluffy white bath and hand towels for each guest
- Personal flatscreen TV's and FOXTEL in the King bedroom
- Prepared especially for you with great attention to detail by our wonderful professional housekeepers and designed for the very best sleep every night of your stay, reflecting our personal focus in providing guests with absolute comfort
Bedroom 1: King sized bed with ensuite, large deck and ocean views
Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with 2 x Double beds, large deck and ocean views and next to family bathroom but with its own ensuite coming soon
Bedroom 3: King Single Beds x 2 can be zipped into SUPERKING on request with deck with water views and next to family bathroom
Mezzanine: Balinese double daybed that can be used for extra guest/s on request and adjacent to powder room and Bali shower in the shade of the bamboo
Balinese Sleepout: Single Balinese daybed that can be use for extra guest on request
The following are all included: High Speed WiFi, Smart TV with FOXTEL SPORTS PACKAGE in living pavilion & king bedroom, a selection of DVD’s, FOXTEL SPORTS PACKAGE in living pavilion & king bedroom, free STD calls and calls to Australian mobiles to help you stay in touch.
The Balinese is all about RELAXED and BEAUTIFUL BEACH LIVING. Our guests come back again and again...
So close to everything Noosa...
- Watch whales migrating, dolphins, surf boarders from the decks
- Walk to wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
- Restaurants and eateries 2 min drive or a walk along beach
- Boutique Hastings Street 5 min drive
- Noosa Springs Golf Course 5 min drive
- Sailing, Boat Hire, River sports a 7 min drive
- Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Airport a 25 min coastal drive
- Fraser Island door to door tour
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- And so much more...
Tariffs includes white linen, bath towels, welcome packs, departure clean. Request to make up daybeds as extra beds has a $50 surcharge per daybed.
No weddings, functions or end of year school celebrations - just great holidays And a complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you...
FINALIST in 'Indulgence' Category of Stayz Holiday Rental Awards 2014
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Indulgence' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Romance' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013