Enjoy the peaceful serenity of this riverside location combined with a striking and unique self contained Loft style studio. All within easy, level walk of Noosa Beach, Hastings St, Noosa Sound shops, the Noosa National Park and Noosaville River beaches and restaurants.
Embrace the tree house feel from the unique mezzanine style Queen Sized Bed. Note: Loft bed is accessible by a timber ladder - not suitable for children, frail adults or those afraid of heights. If you are unsure about climbing the ladder, we can set up the Double sofa bed as an alternative or where 2 separate beds are needed
Very comfortable leather lounge, polished concrete floors and stylish and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Located in a very quiet street, very central to all the attractions that Noosa has to offer. Owners on site in adjoining private house if you require any assistance or advice on great local restaurants, things to do etc.
Free NBN internet/wi-fi.
Use of 18 metre saltwater swimming pool, private jetty and kayaks.
Relax in sun lounges by the sunny, north facing pool, or enjoy the beautiful river view from the private beach and jetty overlooking the pristine environmental island. Make the most of the riverside location by heading off on the kayaks, up Weyba Creek or the Noosa River to explore Noosa Sound or hang out at the low tide sandbars.
Fishing reels also available on request.
Fully equipped with all you need for a perfect holiday
Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, small convection oven and grill, electric cook top and fridge with small freezer. There is also a toaster, electric kettle, toasted sandwich press and smoothie maker. Delonghi Espresso coffee machine and also a coffee plunger, suitable for ground coffee.
Split system air-conditioner, included in rates, for use during November to March, inclusive, plus Easter week.
Fans and louvres to keep you cool, and all doors and windows are fully screened.
Linen and bath towels supplied.
Sunny undercover outdoor area with table and chairs and small gas BBQ.
Living area has an HD Digital TV and DVD player, AM/FM Radio and MP3 player.
Sofa bed Double available at $25 extra cost if used as 2nd bed.
Extra person more than 2: $25 pp per nt.
PLEASE NOTE: 1 NT STAYS ONLY AVAILABLE CLOSE TO DATE OF STAY, IN OFF PEAK SEASON
The Loft, Noosa Sound – Booking Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Submitting a booking request means you have read our terms and conditions, as outlined below in addition to those outlined by Stayz.
2. CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
Check in is 2 pm and check out is before 11 am.
• If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances eg. fire, storm, damage, etc. then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
4. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
5. LINEN & TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedroom or bathroom on departure. Beach towels may be hired through Management for $5 pp per stay.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
Two 2 persons is the maximum occupancy for the Property, unless agreed separately by management. Additional persons will incur an extra charge of $25 pp per nt. This includes children 12 mths or over.
8. LOFT QS BED
• The Loft mezzanine bed is about 2m off the ground. Please ensure, before you confirm your booking, that you are comfortable with accessing the bed via the ladder, as shown in the photos. The bed is not suitable for frail adults, those with disabilities, children under the age of 9 or those afraid of heights. We also recommend this bed may not be suitable for elderly people. Any children who use this ladder/bed must do so only under the direct supervision of a parent.
• In the event that you are uncomfortable with using the ladder, there is a double sofa bed in the living area and we will either make up this bed for you on your request or provide sheets for you to make it up yourself.
• Please climb and descend the ladder carefully, and always climb down backwards, as you would on a boat.
9. KAYAK USE
• A double and 2 single kayaks and paddles are available for your use during your stay. Please ensure that these are returned to the Property and placed back as you found them. If you are unable to swim, ask us for life jackets or do not use the kayaks.
• Do not consume alcohol before or during your use of the kayaks and take all necessary precautions to keep yourself safe.
• Do not use the kayaks in strong wind or storm conditions.
10. PRIVATE JETTY USE
The private jetty is available for your use during your stay. It is a very peaceful place to sit and fish or enjoy the river views. Please take care when using the jetty and do not dive from the jetty as the water is quite shallow, especially at low tide.
11. SWIMMING POOL
• During your stay you have use of the 18m pool between 8am and 6pm. Please observe safe pool and swimming behaviour when in the pool area. ie. No running, jumping, diving in the shallow end. Do not take glass into the pool area.
• Dolphin Crescent is a very quiet street and there is plenty of on street parking available.
13. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules concerning occupancy, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. These rules are in the Guest Information book in the Property.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination or eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in bins and crockery and cutlery washed and put away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If it is not, an extra cleaning charge may be applied and charged to you.
• The property should be vacated at the agreed time and secured. All doors should be locked and the key left on the table.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of the accommodation key.
• Smoking is not permitted inside The Loft. Please smoke outside.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whist staying on our property.