Handmade hospitality by Noosa Secret Destinations.
If you are not quite ready to book and would prefer to ask questions first, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page on Stayz and select 'Send a Message' or on Home and Away select 'Contact Manager' and we will get back to you shortly.
If you've made your decision and are excited to book your holiday on Stayz select 'Booking Request' or on Home and Away select 'Request to Book'.
They don't call this the Sun Pad for nothing
This architecturally designed, North-East facing, mid century masterpiece has been cleverly designed to capture the sun's rays all year round and to maximize the breathtaking beach views from every room.
This stylish, 2 storey, 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom beach house combines Slim Aarons style Hollywood 60's glamour with beach side living at its most luxurious. Perched high above Sunrise Beach means unobstructed 180 degree beach views are yours to enjoy with your morning lattes.
Grab a book from the library and head to the beach via a rainforest boardwalk 50 mtrs from your doorstep.... or relax and say you did, then put your feet up around the pool and watch the dolphins frolic in the waves from any 1 of the 3 decks on offer.
Situated 6kms from Hastings St or 3kms from Sunshine Beach where restaurants abound; if it's too hard to change out of that sarong, why not mix a martini and whip up a culinary triumph in the entertainer's kitchen with local Noosa produce, closing the door to the mess in adjoining butler's pantry.
If sun, sea, surf and luxury are part of your Noosa holiday plans, The Sun Pad awaits
Luxury family and pet friendly.
- 1 master king bedroom with ensuite - ocean views
- 2 x queen bedrooms - ocean views - with adjoining bathroom
- TV room
- powder room
- guest queen bedroom
- outdoor balcony with ocean views and pool
- Double lock-up garage plus off-street parking
- Luxury bed linen all inclusive
- Beach towels all inclusive
- In-house catering available
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Wi Fi
- Apple TV
- DVD players
- Fully fenced, secure yard ideal for kids & pets
- Coffee machine
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- 50mtr to boardwalk leading to off-the-leash dog beach
- 5 minute drive to local cafes Sunshine Beach and convenience store
- 5 minute walk to Chalet & Co 6am to 4pm
- 5 minute drive to grocery shop
- 7 minute drive to Hastings Street, Noosa
- 10 minute drive to Peregian Beach
- Peregian Beach Markets & Noosa Heads Farmers Markets offering great organic local produce
- Great cafes & eateries
- Surf Beach