WE ARE OFFERING 10 OFF new bookings for stays in June and August 2018. Please 'Contact Owner' to enquire.
Whether for a family getaway or a social gathering, this contemporary coastal haven caters for your every need with a stunning backdrop of uninterrupted beach and ocean views.
Offering first-class resort style living just minutes from Noosa, this modern designer beach house will have you instantly relaxed with its light-filled, open plan design.
Styled to complement the coastal surrounds, the entire top level is dedicated to open plan living, maximizing the entertainment zones, postcard views and refreshing ocean breezes.
The second/entry level features the master suite and two generous bedrooms, each with ceiling height sliding doors opening onto a wrap around terrace.
The amazing views continue on the ground level, which includes the fourth bedroom, family room with kitchenette, study nook, covered alfresco and pool.
Soak up the sun on the timber decking poolside, unwind on the top deck with a glass of bubbles and local antipasto, swim laps in the 20 metre pool or simply grab a board and stroll to the beach for a paddle. This seaside escape will allow you to press pause on life, reenergize and reconnect with family and friends.
Your private retreat includes:
• Spectacular ocean and beach views and covered decking on every level.
• Multiple indoor/outdoor living and entertaining areas offering space and comfort for the whole family.
• Open plan design to catch the cooling sea breezes; reverse cycle air-conditioning in every room when required.
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bench, quality appliances, Nespresso coffee machine, filtered water dispenser and ice maker.
• Family-sized Beefeater Bugg barbecue for outdoor cooking.
• Master suite including king size bed, flat screen and ensuite note square tub shown in photos is a bath only.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the main bathroom and each is furnished with 2 x single beds that can be converted to king beds if required.
• Fourth bedroom with king size bed, single bed with trundle, large flat screen and ensuite.
• Second casual living area on the ground floor with kitchenette.
• Large saltwater pool with 20m lap extension and spacious sundeck.
• Fully fenced yard with tropical gardens and a large north facing lawn for the kids to play.
• Surf and boogie boards, pool and beach toys and shades, and a range of games, toys and equipment suitable for younger travellers.
• Large double garage with fully equipped laundry and secure internal access to the second level.
• Quality linen, towels and guest amenities.
• Magazines, novels, free Wi-Fi, Netflix, Stan and Foxtel for a quiet night in.
• Pets welcomed by prior arrangement and approval with pet bowls and beds available.
• Five minute walk to the off leash dog-friendly Sunrise Beach via a safe off-road pathway.
• Central location - 7 minutes drive to the iconic Hastings Street, 3 minutes drive to cosmopolitan Sunshine Beach, and 10 minutes drive to the family friendly Peregian Beach.
• Welcome hamper and meet and greet on arrival from your hosts Rebecca Saltzer and Nick Cook. We are a local family with two young girls and we can’t wait to share our little slice of paradise with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly for more details before booking.
Timeless design and a host of premium inclusions makes this holiday home a standout in the Sunrise Beach market. If you're looking for a beach house where the whole family can relax in style and comfort, then you've found it in 'Saltwater'.
Please note the house is strictly non-smoking, no end of school celebrations and no functions.