This exceptional luxurious award winning property is perfect for your next Noosa getaway
Enter via the island bridge, your eyes are drawn to the cool blue of the pond beneath and the sound of water trickling through the water features.
A soaring ceiling void with automated blinds and full width timber framed sliding doors open the living area to the deck and pool, while frame-less glass pool fencing allows an uninterrupted view from the inside.
A stunning Blackbutt staircase which leads up to the master with ensuite and a terrace overlooking the pool, two more generous bedrooms are serviced by a 2nd bathroom.
Should you venture outside you will find the river is just a stones throw away, along with cafes, restaurants of Gympie Terrace Dining Precinct where you can enjoy river walks and sunset drinks.
Check it out - you will not be disappointed.
- 3 bedrooms 2 Queen beds, 2 King Singles
- 2 bathrooms including a modern ensuite to the main bedroom with it's own private balcony overlooking the pool
- Powder room downstairs
- Frameless private swimming pool to cool off in becomes alight with LED Lighting
- Open plan living/kitchen with full width timber sliding doors opening out onto your covered al fresco area including kitchen area, BBQ, bar fridge, outdoor setting and lounge area
- Living area with large 126 cm 50 inch TV Foxtel connected+ wall mounted TV in 2nd Bedroom
- Over 2 levels in a block of just 2 front apartment
- Bedrooms upstairs and living downstairs
- R/C ducted Air conditioning divided into 4 zones for bedrooms and downstairs
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Ultra modern kitchen with New Guinea Rosewood cabinets and stone bench-tops, Dishwasher, Family size Fridge/Freezer
- Front loader washing machine, clothes dryer and clothes line
- Beautiful Italian tiled floors downstairs and carpet in bedrooms upstairs
- Short walk to Noosa River and the restaurants of Gympie Terrace
- Single lock up secure garage small vehicle, remote control security gates and intercom
1 Car Spaces
Luxury 3 bedroom, private pool, Noosaville, walk to River