Fronting directly to the Noosa River, this Frank Macchia designed masterpiece promises a superior holiday experience in a house alternative without compromising on space, luxury or location.
Enjoy the perfect north aspect with absolute water frontage. This exclusive apartment enjoys direct 12 meter access to the private marina and a riverside communal swimming pool.
Providing the convenience of a single-level layout, the three bedroom, three bathroom apartment offers 350 sqm of indoor/outdoor living with an alfresco garden-terrace right by the water's edge and a private courtyard running the length of the apartment.
The style is relaxed and contemporary, enhanced with a timeless monochrome palette, sophisticated finishes and free-flowing, open plan living spaces that extend effortlessly to the outdoors.
___ ONE and TWO BEDROOM RATES MAY BE CONSIDERED, EXCEPT IN PEAK SEASON
___ FIVE NIGHT MINIMUM STAYS
___ 3 NIGHT MAY BE CONSIDERED with 25 percent SURCHARGE
- Living & entertaining spaces with Smart TV, 'Bose' surround sound and superb river backdrop
- Sheltered entertaining terrace featuring built-in barbecue
- Internal courtyard creates indoor/outdoor feel throughout
- Sleek designer kitchen, stone finishes, 'Miele' appliances
- "Nespresso' pod/espresso coffee machine
- Unlimited Internet Access, Foxtel and NetFlix
- Beautiful master suite with robe, ensuite and courtyard access
- All Bedrooms have own bathrooms, built-ins and Flat ScreenTVs
- Bed Configuration - 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 King Singles which can be made up as a King
- All Linen and Bath Towels Provided
- Beach Towels available to Hire
- Quality Guest Products and Toiletries Provided
- Air conditioning throughout
- Gated enclave and Lock up Garage with internal access
- Walking distance to Gympie Terrace's vibrant cafe and retail scene and Noosa Marina Complex
- Bus Service right outside at the front door. All stops to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach
_________SIX STAR WATERFRONT EXPERIENCE____________
Noosaville is a lively center for holiday accommodation, aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centered around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River. A popular spot for locals and repeat visitors.
- Hire a kayak and head out on the water
- Walk the shops along Gympie Terrace and surrounding streets and take home a new dress, new -
- pair of shoes or something beautiful for the home
- Gather a group of friends and enjoy a day out on a pontoon boat
- Walk, ride, rollerskate or jog along the foreshore and stop for some exercise at the outdoor fitness
- Relax over a coffee or cold drink at a riverside cafe or bar
- Take the kids’ photo in front of the Big Pelican
- Have a thrill ride on a jet ski or jet boat
- Take the most romantic ride of your life on a gondola
- Get tips on great fishing spots from a local tackle shop and throw in a line
- Try a licorice or rose petal ice-cream
- Pack a picnic or grab some fish and chips and watch the sun set from along the river
__ENJOY A MEMORABLE HOLIDAY