DELA COSTE, proudly managed by Century 21 Holidays Noosa
This private, perfectly located ultra-modern apartment with pool and designer furnishings is perfect for family holidays
Ideal location, private pool surrounded by lush landscape, with a clean fresh contemporary exterior.
Downstairs features a well sized single garage an entertaining patio opposite the North facing lap pool, great to sit back and relax while the kids are swimming in the pool. The second bedroom with queen has built in robes, and the third bedroom with pull out single sofa bed. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans.
There is a large bathroom and combined laundry on the downstairs level with washing machine and dryer, perfect to access when using the pool area.
The timber stairway opens to high ceilings that give a sense of open space that is filled with natural light.
The open & airy lounge/dining has been designed to create a seamless indoor outdoor flow onto a spacious upper patio making entertainment and relaxing very easy to enjoy.
The master suite on the upper level is spacious and light with ample windows and doors opening to a private balcony.
- North facing aspect
- 2 spacious Bedrooms, 1 Third bedoom/Nursery, ensuite, large bathroom downstairs and guest washroom
- Modern kitchen European style appliances, AEG gas stove-top and bar style island Caesar Stone bench top, space for double door fridge & microwave
- North facing deck with open & airy indoor outdoor entertainment flow, BBQ for guests use
- Split system air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- North facing private, fenced In-ground privatelap pool with water feature
- Contemporary double storey townhouse, raked High-set ceilings
- 20m from water front Park, 100m to nearest bus stop
- Private balcony for master bedroom, naturally lit walk-in robe
- Fenced gated secure driveway single lock up garage, with option for extra gated carport next to garage
Walking distance to everything Noosaville and Noosa River have to offer, from your own private perfectly located ultra-modern apartment.
Noosaville is a lively centre for holiday accommodation, aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centred around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River. A popular spot for locals and repeat visitors, Noosaville is ideal for families with safe swimming and a laidback, friendly atmosphere.
Sample the diverse cuisine served at cafes and eateries along the waterfront. Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street are popular eat streets, with restaurants serving up tastes from around the world as well as contemporary Australian fare. Choose from relaxed, budget eateries and award-winning restaurants or enjoy a seafood platter with water views.
Order your favourite drink at one of the indoor/outdoor bars overlooking the river to sit and sip as you watch the passers-by.
Indulge in a spot of shopping pick up new beach or resort wear and gear for aquatic activities, or call in at boutiques selling creations by local designers.
Pick up the weekend newspaper and head to a caf or plan a picnic in a riverfront park and enjoy a dip in the calm waters of the Noosa River.
Hire a jet ski, boat or kayak to explore the river or board the Noosa Ferry to travel between Noosa Marina and Hastings Street.
2 Car Spaces
'Dela Coste' Noosaville is within walking distance to everything Noosaville and Noosa River.