Centrally located in the heart of Noosaville, close to shops, cafe’s, restaurants and the beautiful Noosa River is this very recently renovated charming three bedroom brick and tile home with large indoor and large outdoor entertaining areas. It is the ultimate getaway for those wanting to enjoy the Noosa lifestyle but removed from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street. It’s also the perfect holiday venue for keen fishermen with the Noosa river only a stroll away.
Noosaville Cottage?? sleeps up to 6 people
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom/ laundry, separate toilet
3 nights minimum for low season, 4 nights minimum in mid season and 7 nights in high season
• 5 minute walk to the Noosa River
• 1 minute walk to the supermarket, Dan Murphy’s and the local fishing store
• 5 minute walk to Noosaville restaurants and the retail strip
• Tiled lounge, living, kitchen, bathroom/laundry
• The bedrooms are carpeted and each have ceiling fans and wardrobes
• Split heating and cooling air-conditioning system in the living area
• TV and DVD player
• Coffee pod machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• The garage has been converted to a delightful indoor entertaining area, allowing more area for guests to relax.
• There is also a very large north facing backyard with large tiled patio and grassed and landscaped areas with outdoor umbrellas and furniture making it ideal for outdoor entertainment and barbeques.
• Outdoor shower
• Pet friendly with a fully fenced area
• There is onsite parking for three cars or two and a boat
The many attractions of Noosaville including its shops, restaurants, supermarket, hotel and the Noosa river are within close walking distance. If you are a keen walker, Hastings Street is about a 20minute walk away or you can travel by car to Hastings Street in less than 5 minutes.
There are regular buses with a bus stop only 50 metres away. If you bring your own car or boat there is off street parking for up to three cars or two cars and a boat.
Noosaville is one of the most picturesque parts of the Noosa region bordering the pristine Noosa river which flows to the ocean at Noosa Heads. Noosaville features many restaurants, cafes, shops and accommodation venues in the classic “Noosa Style” but the river itself with its beautiful landscaped foreshore, its clean waters and spectacular views make this area unique as an Australian tourist venue. You can enjoy many activities all in close proximity including swimming, surfing, cycling, waterskiing, boating the main boat ramp is nearby stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, kite surfing. Among the many other nearby attractions are:-
• the Farmers Market on Sundays
• Noosa Yacht Club
• Noosa Ferry - Tewantin to Hastings Street
• Catalina River Boat cruise
• Everglades tour on the Noosa river
• Easy access by car to the Noosa North Shore and the 50 kilometre beach to Double Island Point
• Easy access to Noosa Heads, Hastings Street and Noosa Junction