SUN SAND SURF FUN
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS or GROUPS for PARTIES; STRICTLY NON SMOKING.
Kim's Pavilion at Sunrise has had a revamp Feb 2017, with new lounge and dining furniture. Please also see Kim's Pavilion at Sunrise Facebook page. All original acrylic on canvas paintings by Kim are available for purchase.
WIFI and Smart TV is here Installation March 2017.
- Bedroom 1 - Tiled Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Tiled Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Carpeted Double
- Bedroom 4 - Carpeted Single
- We supply mattress & pillow protectors, pillows, blankets and duvets
- BYO linen and towels or can be hired which include bed linen, all bath towels and beach towels - no need to bring anything along, just your food.
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Modern stylish kitchen with everything you need
- 1 x Internal Large flat screen TV & DVD players, plus DVD's
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious & comfortable living area
- Internal dining
- Large pavilion entertainment area with outside TV & DVD player - watch TV from the pool
- Remote lock up garage
- Huge fully fenced backyard for the family and pets
- Great sized fully fenced swimming pool
- Large Beach Umbrella & Esky provided
- We like to provide our guests with a real "home away from home" feel :
KIM'S PAVILION AT SUNRISE - Tastefully decorated. "Revamped" February 2017 with Wifi and Smart TV installed March 2017. 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, large pavilion entertaining area with dining table, reading nook, large flat screen television and dvd player; leading out to swimming pool and very spacious, fully fenced backyard for the family and dogs to run around. And you can even watch television from the pool
Our property is a short 1km walk to pet friendly Sunrise Beach, has local shops just around the corner with doctors, chemist, bottle shop, bakery, butcher and supermarket. The local surf club, Sunshine Beach has a great restaurant and also a courtesy bus for pick ups & drops offs. Noosa Junction is just up the road; 3 mins by car, which hosts Coles, Target, specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and picture theatre. And just over the hill is Hastings Street, Noosa Beach, Noosa River sunset cruising, bike or kayak hire, Noosa National Park and the very fine cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
Noosa is host to many events throughout the year : triathalons, music, food & wine festivals, surfing competitions, Eumundi markets - Wednesday's & Saturday's, Noosa farmers market - Sunday's, golf courses, top surfing spots, diving, fishing tours, Australia Zoo, Aussie World Adventure Park, Ettamogah Pub, Bellingham Maze Garden, Big Go Kart Track, Bli Bli Castle, Fraser Island 4WD tracks & beaches, Yandina Ginger Factory and beautiful beaches along with fabulous shopping and eateries.
At KIM'S PAVILION, we like to offer our guests a few creature comforts to help you with your stay. And with our compliments, we offer you personal soaps, hair dryer & straightener, kitchen wrap, baking paper and foil, a few herbs, salt & pepper, tomato, bbq, soy & mustard sauces, cooking oil, dish washing liquid & powder, laundry powder, tea, coffee & sugar, 150ml long life milk and a lovely bottle of wine for you to enjoy.
We look forward to you staying, at "KIM'S PAVILION at SUNRISE".
All original acrylic on canvas paintings by Kim are available for purchase.
If we are unable to accommodate you here on the dates you require, please enquire with "Barney's Beach House" - Castaways Beach - ID No. 206234 for availability.
Long stays are subject to discounting.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS OR LARGE PARTIES". Our property located in quiet residential area is for hosting couples, families and friends.