**** SUN SAND SURF FUN!!!!!
**** PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS or GROUPS for PARTIES; STRICTLY NON SMOKING.
**** SAVE -10% discount on NOVEMBER accommodation (based on 1st 2x adults stay).
- See also at KIM"S AT CASTAWAYS (Sunshine Coast) - a 6 minute drive from Hastings Street, Noosa.
- Bedroom 1 - Tiled Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Tiled Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Carpeted Double
- Bedroom 4 - Carpeted Single
- We supply mattress & pillow protectors, pillows, blankets and duvets
- BYO linen and towels or can be hired which include bed linen, all bath towels and beach towels - no need to bring anything along, just your food.
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Modern stylish kitchen with everything you need
- 1 x Internal Large flat screen TV & DVD players, plus DVD's
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Radio / CD player
- Spacious & comfortable living area
- Internal dining
- Large pavilion entertainment area with outside TV & DVD player - watch TV from the pool
- Lock up garage
- Huge fully fenced backyard for the family and pets
- Aerated dog bed, kennel, food bowls & poop bags provided
- Totem tennis, Bocce ball game, body boards / noodles
- Great sized fully fenced swimming pool
- Large Beach Umbrella & Esky provided
- We like to provide our guests with a real "home away from home" feel :)
KIM's PAVILION - Tastefully decorated, 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, large pavilion entertaining area with dining table, reading nook, large flat screen television and dvd player; leading out to swimming pool and very spacious, fully fenced backyard for the family and dogs to run around. And you can even watch television from the pool !!
Our property is a short 1km walk to pet friendly Sunrise Beach, has local shops just around the corner with doctors, chemist, bottle shop, bakery, butcher and supermarket. The local surf club, Sunshine Beach has a great restaurant and also a courtesy bus for pick ups & drops offs. Noosa Junction is just up the road; 3 mins by car, which hosts Coles, Target, specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and picture theatre. And just over the hill is Hastings Street, Noosa Beach, Noosa River (sunset cruising, bike or kayak hire), Noosa National Park and the very fine cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
Noosa is host to many events throughout the year : triathalons, music, food & wine festivals, surfing competitions, Eumundi markets - Wednesday's & Saturday's, Noosa farmers market - Sunday's, golf courses, top surfing spots, diving, fishing tours, Australia Zoo, Aussie World Adventure Park, Ettamogah Pub, Bellingham Maze Garden, Big Go Kart Track, Bli Bli Castle, Fraser Island 4WD tracks & beaches, Yandina Ginger Factory and beautiful beaches along with fabulous shopping and eateries.
At KIM's PAVILION, we like to offer our guests a few creature comforts to help you with your stay. And with our compliments, we offer you personal soaps, 15ml shampoo and conditioner, hair dryer, kitchen wrap, baking paper and foil, a few herbs, salt & pepper, tomato and soy sauce, cooking oil, dish washing liquid & powder, laundry powder, tea, coffee & sugar sachets, 150ml long life milk and a lovely bottle of wine for you to enjoy. Even your little four legged friend is made to feel welcome with a raised dog bed, kennel, food bowls and a few tasteful Schmakos.
We look forward to you staying, at "KIM's PAVILION at SUNRISE".
Our properties on the Sunshine Coast - Kim's Pavilion at Sunrise and Kim's at Castaways are a 3 minute drive from each other.
*** If we are unable to accommodate you here on the dates you require, please check our Stayz website - "KIM's at CASTAWAYS" - ID No. 134786 for availability.
*** Long stays are subject to discounting.
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS OR LARGE PARTIES". Our property (located in quiet residential area) is for hosting couples, families and friends.