With far reaching water views and located less than 100m to a safe beach access , this vastly spacious 6 bedroom home is sure to impress. With construction of Noosa Sunrise only completed in 2017, be one of the first to indulge in this highly sought after haven and its many indoor and outdoor living and dining areas.
Ideally located above dog-friendly, picturesque Sunrise beach, this beach-side home is a short walk to local cafe's and only a 5 minute drive to Noosa Junction and the iconic Hastings Street. It is also only a short drive to the restaurants and bars at Sunshine Beach Village.
This massive home has 3 levels all connected by an internal lift accessible from all levels. On the top floor there is an extra spacious master bedroom completed with en-suite and walk-in robe along with significant open-plan living space which opens to an all-weather entertaining patio and beautiful pool. Another eye-catching feature in the living room is the gas log fireplace set in a floor to ceiling granite stone wall.
Only footsteps from this retreat is the large, open-plan kitchen and butler's pantry. Not only will you be impressed by the amazing space and the ocean views even from the kitchen sink, but the top of the range appliances and fittings are also widely impressive.
The middle floor features a second master bedroom with en-suite, plus 3 more bedrooms, another bathroom, a kitchenette and a huge living area with ocean views. On the ground level you will find yet another bedroom with en-suite, living area and kitchenette. This home can comfortably accommodate multiple families
- 3m high ceilings, rooms of great volume
- All levels linked by a lift as well as a timber and glass stair case
- Each master bedroom with ocean views, ensuite, double vanities and a walk-in or walk-through robe
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling honed travertine tile, seamless glass walk-in showers, double vanities
- Ample louvre windows and doors opening out to ocean-view decks
- Windows and bi-fold doors double glazed with lo w E glass
- Fans and ducted air-conditioning
- Free WIFI plus extensive video games and movies available
- Pets welcomed by prior approval
- Only metres to safe beach access with underpass under major road.
3 of the king beds can each be converted into two king single beds also.
With high quality furnishings, an idyllic location and room enough to accommodate large/multiple families, Noosa Sunrise is sure to please
No parties or end of school celebrations accepted. House is strictly non smoking.