"Sunrise Beach Villa" is a superbly appointed 4 bedroom luxury home with pool & panoramic sea views. Only 300m to beach. This home is a perfect beachside retreat for one or more families. The air-conditioned house has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Only 5 minutes walk to the surf beach & 5 minutes drive into Hastings Street. Please note: This is a NO-SMOKING House. Unfortunately, we cannot accomodate pets.
Sleeps maximum of 12 - this is by arrangement only, and 4 of the 12 must be children.
Details on Accomodation for 12 pers: comprising 8 adults & 4 children, as follows:
Master bedroom - 1 X King bed, Day Bed & ensuite sleeps 3 adults
2nd Master bedroom -1 X Queen & ensuite 2 adults
3rd bedroom -2 X single can be joined for double 2 adults
4th bed room -1 X single & 1 X bunk 1 adult & 2 child size
Also - fold out couch 2 pers is possible
Note the bunk beds in bedroom 4 are child length up to 12yrs and not rated for adults. Extra charges of $50 per week are payable for linen for the sofa bed and $25 p/w for the day bed. Porta cot available no linen.
- Air-conditioning &/or fans in rooms.
- Al fresco BBQ area with table for 10
- Indoor and outdoor dining table with sea views
- 2 plasma TV incl one set up for gaming
- Games room
- Pool side lounges
- Large balcony with sea view
- European appliances
- 2 Car spaces in garage
DOWN TO BUSINESS:
- We supply: Pillows, Doonas, Cotton Blankets. Mattress & Pillow Protectors.
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING INCLUDED ON DEPARTURE & MID-STAY FOR 2 WEEK+ BOOKINGS - PRIDE IS TAKEN TO PRESENT THE PROPERTY FOR YOUR COMFORT AND PLEASURE.
- CREDIT CARDS : BANKCARD / MASTERCARD / VISA will incur additional 3 surcharge
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
Security Deposit : Non refundable once booked is confirmed
Tariff is refundable only if property is re-let for entire period.
Location and getting there:
There are regular flights to Maroochydore from all major capital cities. The house is a 25 minute transfer from the airport. The house is 4 km from Hastings Street, Noosa Heads by car.
Henry's Airport Bus Service meets every plane and will drop you door to door.
A regular public bus service operates to/from Noosa and stops in Orient Drive.
Sunshine Coast Attractions:
- Surf beaches, deep sea fishing, scuba diving;
- Noosa National Park approx. 300 hectares in area with spectacular coastal walks and secluded beaches ideal for snorkelling around the rocks, swimming or windsurfing;
- Noosa river - fishing, swimming and boating activities;
- Eumundi markets- for some of the best arts&crafts in the region, fresh fruit and vegetables from local growers and fabulous baked goods;
- Montville and Maleny-arts and crafts, shopping, national park, restaurants, wineries and views of Blackall Ranges;
- Australia Zoo- made famous by Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter;
- Fraser Island- the largest sand island in the world and World Heritage Listed
- Cosmopolitan Hastings Street - shopping, more shopping and restaurants;
- Yandina - ginger factory, botanic gardens and the renowned Spirit House Cooking school;
- Mt Coolum- hike to the top of this 208 metre high dome for spectacular views;
- Underwater World, Mooloolaba-largest tropical oceanarium in the Southern Hemishpere;
- Aquatic centre;Tennis courts,cycle paths and a choice of several golf courses nearby;
- Warm sunny weather for most of the year and mild winters.