Beach side pet friendly townhouse with an ever-changing ocean & coastline panorama.
Located just a few hundred metres from the surf, the property's eastern orientation ensures all rooms are flooded with light while the ocean outlook and sound of the surf form a constant reminder of the home’s proximity to the beach.
On the upper level, a deck adjacent to the dining & lounge room is the perfect vantage point from which to enjoy watching the kite surfers and wave riders as well as do a bit of whale-spotting between June and September.
The lower level features a spacious foyer entry, extra-large bedroom opening out to a sheltered poolside patio, very generous bathroom with a combination laundry & ample storage.
• Amazing scenic views to Noosa National Park
• Direct access to the beach via the timber boardwalk
• Pet-friendly, off-leash beach for your 4 footed friends to play
• Deep eaves & patios that create shady sitting areas
• Air conditioning in the Lounge & master bedroom for additional comfort, security screens
• Courtyard with pool & poolside entertaining area
• Fully fenced
• Covered carport
• Local café around the corner
• Easy 15-20 minute walk to shops, schools, tennis & aquatic centres
• 20 minute stroll along the beach to Sunshine Beach surf club & village restaurants
• 4 minute drive to Noosa Heads post office, cinemas & shops
• 5 minute drive to the boutiques & restaurants of internationally renowned Hastings Street